*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1148769-sample
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Other · #1148769
its just a sample i just wanted to know if it'll work
Chalhei Kyise hurrily ran down the hallway, dodging past students who is also hurrying by. Im so late! she thought and wished the bell would be kind enough to ring after she gets into her math class, which is 5 more classrooms ahead. "Why oh why did i had to stay after! She yelled at no one. but it was her fault anyhow, she had fallen asleep during English and her teacher Mrs. Winlia was kind enough to be concerned for her, and she did got out in enough time for her to get to her next class but she went to the bathroom instead, to splash cold water on her face, tying to wake up, and that took almost all the time. She had 1 minute or some second to get to her math class after. She screeched to a stop in front of the door, thinking she made it when the Bell ranged. "Great!" she huffed and opened the door. "Oh miss kyise, nice of you to finally join us." she winced, she hated that phrase, athough shes one whos almost never late, she often hears it whenever someones late for class, and seems all the teachers uses the same boring sentence. "Im" she huffed leaning forward from the pain from running "sorry...but Mrs. Winlia..." " Yes i know about that but after the phone call you should still be able to get here in enough time! What were you doing?" Mr. Eadle said sitting in his chair facing her, his arms crossed and leaning back. He was a man in his late 40's with a huge potbelly that hangs down above the black belt and a head covered with few black hairs. Chalhei tried to get her breathing back to normal but her breath came in short sharp gasps. "sor...sorry" she panted. holding onto her stomch. he eyed her for a moment suspicious, his black eyes bored into her brown ones and spinned his chair toward his messy desk and started typing something on his grey labtop. " Well then get to your seat your excused." he said not turning around. "Thank you" she said, the pain now just a throb and started toward the 4th desk in the middle row. Everyone was bored, well this is the most boring class ever and some was doing homework at the last minute. Sam eyed her in what looked like shock to chalhei. " What happened, your a mess!" she wispered as she sat in her cream colored desk throwing down the heavy binder and unslinging her brown messenger bag to also throwning it down by her feet exhausted and leaned against the cold blue chair. "Chalhei?" sam poked her in the arm with her pencil and chalhei turned to her left where her best friend sits a few 20in. away. " You alright?" she nodded and took a big glup of air. "Geez whats wrong with you now a days!" "haha" she laughted and took that time to calm down her shoulder length light brown hair, patting it down and pulling it away from her face behind her ears. " No really, this morning it looked like your going to sleep standing up and you were pale as a ghost!" she said looking at chalhei calming down her wild hair. "Arnt you sleeping, no dont tell me you were up all night reading!" sam looked beyond belif as her beautiful light blue eyes gleamed accusingly at her.
© Copyright 2006 chalhei (chalsu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1148769-sample