*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1148935-My--Dark-Angel
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Death · #1148935
This is a story from my dark side!
My Dark Angel



I am standing here in the darkest of night. I look around and there is not even a soul to be found. The streets are empty and bare. The winds whistles through the trees. The full moon is shining brightly above my head. I jump to the sound of cats knocking over a trash can. It startled me at first ,but I kept on walking. I had the eerie feeling that someone was watching me so I picked up my pace. I look up at the moon and it began to turn a dark crimson red. The hair on my arms and neck stood at the evil sight. The eerie feeling got even stronger and I picked up my pace even more. I started to hear the sound of foot steps behind me. My heart began to race wildy as I took off running. Then I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me and I was lifted into the air. I was lifted above the trees closer to the evil moon.

I felt the warm whisper on my neck "I can smell the fear."

Then I was quickly spun around and my breasts were pressed against a strong muscular frame. As the strong arms held me tight, I looked up to see a glowing pair of eyes. They looked like two bright emeralds glowing at me, but strangely I was not scared anymore. I was mezmorized. My pulse is racing, but not from fear. It's like the glow put me in a trance. No matter how hard I try to fight it, I can't.

Then it spoke again in a hypnotic tone " Thats it."I can see its long white teeth as it spoke.

I can feel the strong frame of a man holding me tight as my feet dangled in the night air, but the glowing eyes and teeth told me he was more than a man. He was a vampire. I should be scared, but I'm not. He held me tight with one arm as he gently brushed my long dark wavy hair away from my neck and gently nudged my chin up. My bare neck is exposed to him.

He ever so lightly brushed his lips against my neck and whispered "You smell so sweet." He softly kissed my pulsing vain.

I can feel the lust build up inside of me. My body felt tingly all over. "What do you want?" I can barely speak.

He whispered in my ear "You know what I want."

I can feel the lust building up inside of me even more. His powers are making me want him. I want to feel the power. The wind from his strong black wings made his long dark hair flow about him . The red glow from the moon lit up his well chiseled face. He is not only powerful, but handsome as well. The most handsome creature I have ever laid eyes upon. I can feel his muscular thighs pressed to mine.His skin is pale compared to my sunkissed face.

He leaned me back and sensually rubbed his hand from my earlobe slowly down my neck and stoped between the valley of my breasts as he spoke softly
"I have been watching you for some time now."

I can feel a stong sensation flow deep inside me. I can feel it at the junction between my legs.His powers were strong and overwhelming and I let out a slow sigh as I whispered "What do you want from me?" Knowing very well what he wanted.

He lowered his head as he moved his hand and licked the valley between my breasts. He seared hot kisses up my neck to my pulsing vain as waves of pleasure coursed through my body and my breathing became faster.

He asked "You want me don't you?"

I can barely whisper "N...no."

He trailed his finger down the side of my face "You can't lie to me. I can smell it on you."

He slowly slid his hand down my side and grabed my skirt. He pulled it up to my waist and ripped off my panties. He unfastened his jeans and pushed them down far enough to let his huge throbbing shaft out to touch my bare skin on my trembling thigh.

I whispered "Oh, god!" I can feel the lust building inside me so bad I can't stand it.

He said "God can't help you now."

He put my arms around his neck, wrapped my legs around him, grabbed my bare ass and I can feel his hard shaft pressing at my wet opening. "You want me don't you! Say it! Don't lie. I can feel your juices in your wet folds. Tell me you want me!" He groaned.

I can't take it anymore "Y...Yes!" I whispered.

He squeezed my ass as he slowly slid inside me. I could feel his engorged manhood stretch the inside of me. He raised me up and down on his hard shaft. I looked into his glowing eyes and he looked into mine. I can sense something in the bright depths of them, but I don't know what. He pressed his lips to mine and teased with his tongue till I parted for its invasion. I can feel the sharpness of his teeth with my tongue. I started to taste blood. I had nicked my tongue on his teeth.

He quickly reared his head back and let out a loud roar "Ahh! I wish you had'nt done that!" I could see his teeth glinting in the red moonlight with my blood." Oh! you taste sweeter than I imagined!"

I started to feel a strong sensation coarsing through my body. I clenched onto his shoulders as I began to swirl into the world of ecstasy. My body shook with tremors of delight. I moaned louder and louder. Then his body began to tremble insinc with mine.

He reared his head back once again and let out a loud roar as his teeth glinted in the crimson light and as he spilled his hot seed into me he leaned back down and sunk his sharp teeth into my neck. I dug my nails into his shoulders as I released my wet juices onto his pulsing shaft.

I began to feel faint as he raised back up and asked "Do you want to be mine forever?" I can see my dark blood on his lips as he spoke.

I barely had the strengh to talk "Y...yes! I am yours!"

He bit his bottom lip and said "Prove you want to be mine.Kiss me."

I pressed my lips to his and he parted my lips with his tongue. I can taste the sweet blood on his lip. Then I began to get hungry for the blood so I started sucking harder and harder. I felt a wave of pain coarse through my vains. My heart beat got louder and faster. Then I started to shake. The pain was unberable and endless.
I pulled back and screamed.

He held onto me tight as he said "It will go away. It only lasts for a minute."

Then everything went black.

I came to and looked at him with a brand new pair of glowing purple eyes as I smiled and said "That was wonderful! Lets do it again!" Then I spread my wings and wrapped them around us as I began to move up and down on his hard throbbing shaft.
© Copyright 2006 ~* Moon Beam *~ (lrplunkett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1148935-My--Dark-Angel