*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1148947-Tears-After-my-time
Rated: 13+ · Other · Emotional · #1148947
A True story about me.
All i can remeber is how cold the air was. I dont even remeber what i was thinking, or if i was thinking. I know i wanted to turn around though...yet, something wouldnt let me. As i turn around now i see its too late. Your no longer there within my reach. Unlike before,....You were RIGHT THERE. All I had to do was turn around and in full speed, embrace your glowing body. I swear some sort of force was keeping me from turning around. Thinking about it now convences me that there had to of been force for me to remain my direction. She was my heaven on earth. The only thing i needed......One night, before i walked away from her, i had a dream. A dream that seemed so far off, yet, so real. All i remeber is trying not to let go of her. I tried and tried not to let go off her...but i did....and she fell....and fell....

I woke up.....tears in my eyes....

My eyes still burn from those tears......

I miss you!!!

I hope you are happy i say....

But she cant hear me....nor doess she want to hear me....

shes happy. and thats all i can ask for.

These tears after my time....

-Lee Edwards-
© Copyright 2006 Living2Die (living2die212 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1148947-Tears-After-my-time