*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1150468-Welcome-to-Oz
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Crime/Gangster · #1150468
Modern day Hollywood wizard of OZ
What if Dorthy cliked her heels one too many times...
She'd find Kansas with a knife to her throat........
Triads in Chinatown would snatch Toto for an entree while the Lion'd run from blazing guns of white suburban gansters who'd light the Scarecrow on fire because they're pranksters...
The Tin Man would be the O.G. to which they'd plead because he's got no heart...no love for anyone so he can play the part...
He'd be running things on the yellow broke down road with the wicked witch in his stable who'd be out on the street turning tricks with Dorthy...she's waiting on the witch from the North see....she ain't coming....
Instead, she's out slumming with the high-class Wizard handing out shiny shoes that promise evaporation from Kansas but end of giving people the "Walking Blues"...
Auntie Em would be seen now and again begging for change at the feet of the Scarecrow's dusty remains too stoned to realize he's dead...set on fire after two to the back of the head.
The Lion'd be on the run from everyone...desperately seeking the Wizard to buy a gun from...
But the Wizard would have heard that the Lion's been frontin, saying the northern witch is a slut so he's have the mokey's take flight to administer razor blade cuts to cut off the Lion's nuts...
The Wizard would have paid the Tin Man to draw the Lion out...he'd use Dorthy's ass as bait figuring even cowards know what fucking is all about...
Somewhere on the yellow broke down road the Lion would find Dorthy swinging from an apple tree....dangling lifeless over the ivy undergrowth...
The Lion'd be found and start to scream as the night covers his cries with hairy hands as he is sliced and lifted to flight to participate in the Wizards plans...
The Tin Man'd get pissed because the Wizard would have killed his favorite trick so he'd plan to peel caps and give the Wizard's plans a twist...
The Tin Man and his crew would know just what the Wizard would do and they'd follow the yellow broke down road to the enchanted forest to wait on the Wizard for some soul harvesting...
With guns drawn the Tin Man would make his play only to find the Wizard on his knees beggin please....
The Tin Man would say, "look at you, cryin like a bitch" and his trigger finger would start to itch....
Out of the forest would come hundreds of Triads all with loaded guns...
Leading them would be the Mad Hatter with his two hired guns, Tweedledee and Tweedledum...
The Mad Hatter'd say, "We run this shit now Tin Can...your time's over boy. Time to meet the Man..."
The Tin Man wouldn't be a punk so he'd raise his guns to fire but the Mad Hatter and his hired guns would blast him, forcing him to retire...
The Tin crew would be given a choice; work for the Mad Hatter or get blasted like the Tin Man into particle matter...the monkey's would join because, after all...they're just monkey's, what else would they do?
The Mad Hatter would have the Wizard put on Dorthy's old ragged ruby shoes...
"Click your heels punk ass or I'll do you too..."
With tears in his eyes and fear in his heart the Wizard's three click process would just about start when the Mad Hatter would decided to kill him intimately, with a stilletto to the heart.........
Fairy tales don't always have happy endings.....
© Copyright 2006 James Patrick (jayirish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1150468-Welcome-to-Oz