*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1150493-My-Heart
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1150493
Emotional thinking, listening to your heart, mind, body and soul.
*Heart* My Heart *Heart*

When your heart aches and your soul breaks, what do you do. I say fuck it. Why does it hurt so much? The anger you feel inside rises like a shooting star. It is once bright then loses it light the closer it gets to my height.

Where is that man that hurt you so? You can't sleep, eat, or think. Where is he? He is there in front of you, beside you why; you have 3 of him. Three constant reminders of him.

Why is there such deceit? You lost yourself, can't find yourself, who are you. Do you even know yourself? Stand up, one foot, two feet.

Stand tall and proud because you are from the earth; mother earth that is. You are the queen that is to be respected, loved, cherish, protected.

New love is here but I can't seem to get close. I faint, escape even on approach. I love this man but don't understand. The feeling of excitement I get when he touches my hand. Yes my hand, the small of my back, and the bottom of my neck. I shake and shiver when he near.

He makes me feel warm like glaze. I explode on impact but seemingly to be amazed. The touch of my man is a comforting feeling you get when we walk along jet-black sand. The waters high and the mood exotic. All you hear is the bed you’re rocking.

Life is hard yet but simple. I live today by ambition and off a nickel. I knew it was going to set me free, to believe that I can be me. I want to be happy not sad so much, that’s why my love, I care so damn much. Your love helps me, molds me, and controls me. It's good because I had no self-control, there were know no boundary or limits for my soul.

He stole from me my child like ways just to get a piece of someone else’s days. It hurt I cried just like I got beat. He didn't care because he had wet meat. Know one never new what, when, where, why. But if I was to see him today; oh boy; my, my, my.

I drank, played, and partied till I woke and nothing started. My heart had stopped. I thought I was dead. But then I felt a sharp pain run through my head. Blood, shame, and pain didn't feel great. I know I made a big mistake.

Trashing the place, I throw everything I could. Out the door, window, out into the hood. Where was I, this isn't me. This place that I'm in was not even familiar to me.

Move on strong beautiful one; you will be great, to someone that had the same fate. A good mother, wife, and mate; you have to believe and keep your head on straight. You can do it. I promise you this. When you wake up he will be there for you to kiss. Open your heart and allow him in. You had enough trouble times; let the fun and happiness begin.

© Copyright 2006 MyHeart (mrs_bkimble at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1150493-My-Heart