*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1150529-A--Point-of-Depression--Bubble-Bath
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Young Adult · #1150529
Teen's depression as she tries to discover herself and live as a "normal teen"
This is a short section of a story that is currently in progress. It tells the fictional story of an older teen who experiences both some of the average events and more tragic events that many experience and can relate to including prom, dating, rape, depression, and growing up in general...


She'd lost her virginity to her ass-hole boss and survived rape by his twin brother but Ambully's real depression started when the damn car broke down. She drew a bath and turned off the light into darkness. She wanted to soak until she drowned. She slid into the tub like a dead fish and slowly allowed water to inch around her ears and face, imagining herself in one of those tragic ship wreck movies she'd seen where most everyone gets trapped under water and dies. She smiled at the idea, soapy water filling her mouth. In the bathroom it was so black that she played with the thought that she may have gone blind but shook it from her head. Her stomach hurt, she was so fucking hungry but it almost felt good, like the escape people who cut themselves use to release pain. She soaked for hours and felt like an old grandma, wrinkled, tired and barely alive. If the bath couldn't cure her then she didn't know what would...
© Copyright 2006 tink fable (downsj1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1150529-A--Point-of-Depression--Bubble-Bath