*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1152366-m-Japanese-Rock-Band---Tokiro
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Spike
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1152366
a role-play intro for a m// Jap band. This role-play is with Tobiyaki on PIQ.
File 3:
Tokiro Aseka
m//. Japanese rock band w/ Tobiyaki


Who would not love the life of a rock star? They drank, sang, drank some more, had billions of chicks and guys drooling at their feet, they drank some more, replied to jillions of fan mail, and ran around the world as they tried to sell their band. Not unless you had actually experienced the taste of fame and its rotting feeling that it gave you, you would not understand.

Kiss Me Deadly had been together for almost two years, but the band was already looking like they were falling apart. Tensions were high between the members, even though they had been the bestest of friends when they had started. Life on the road really did get on people's nerves.

Well, at least the photoshoot was finished and over with. Their manager had been all over the place with this one, saying that it was the most important photoshoot, the most incredible, these pictures had to be excellent, perfect. They had gotten used to this kind of talk, though. It was nothing new.

Tokiro Aseka sat at the far corner, phone in hand, a cute chain of the infamous Maneki-Neko hanging down. He talked rapidly in fluent English, his voice raising and dropping as he argued with the other person on the line. He picked at his "blood" stained pants and ran his hand through his sleek black hair.

"Fine! Baka!" He screamed in both English and Japanese. Huffing, he turned off his phone. The argument had been quite simpler than it appeared: his boyfriend was staying in England and insisted that he just did not have enough money to buy him a birthday present.

"Liar." The small man slipped the phone into his small bag bearing name on the front pocket in psychedelic writing.

For a moment, he seemed to be lost in his thoughts, but then he turned his attention on the place, eyes with crimson contacts that obscured his own dark brown eye colour landing on his fellow bandmate. He didn't like him much, but put up with the bassist. Aseka didn't socialize much with anyone, being the shy man that he was, so he never got along with many people. After staring at him for two seconds, he stood up. He was a short man, really, only reaching the height of 5'6". He blamed his parents for this trait, since both of them were also very small.

"Know where a drummer like myself can get a smoke?" He asked as he walked over to Haruko. He spoke fluent Japanese, speaking in the Kansai-ben hogen, since he had been originally born in Osaka, Japan.

He winked, as he sat across from Haruko, and crossed his legs, waiting for the other to reply.


< -------------- >
A/N: Tokiro Aseka (Aseka Tokiro) is an original character. He was used in this role-play because he is one of a limited list of adults that I role-play. He was first used in a private role-play with my sister. His character was Kaito Kuroba's English teacher. xD So yeah, I used him for a rock band. Tokiro's boyfriend, whose name is not mentioned in this intro, is my sister's character, Minaro-sensei, Kuroba's Maths teacher. lol.
© Copyright 2006 Spike (dracomalfoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1152366-m-Japanese-Rock-Band---Tokiro