*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1152373-LoZ-The-Shadow-Returning---Kaze
by Spike
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1152373
a intro for a role-play that features Shadow Link.
File 2:
Kaze (Shadow Link)
LoZ: The Shadow Returning w/ Silver Pen


He was a puppet on strings. He had been created out of wood and string was attached to his hands and feet. Then the other end of the strings, the control, was given to his master, whom he served faithfully. Violently, though, those strings were cut loose and his master was defeated by the Hero of Time. He was left alone with no one else to follow. A puppet made of shadows left to his own devices. No wonder he was now looking for his master. He would do anything for master; he praised master, and although he could only feel in a sort of abstract kind of 2D way, he could think that he loved his master too. But those were feelings, and his master had always said that feelings were a distraction. That one should not focus on them, else they'd turn into a somewhat figure of the Hero of Time, and that was something he definitely did not want to do. It was bad enough that he looked like the exact mirror of the Hero of Time, except for the differences in hair, skin, eye, and clothing colour, but to become like him too? It was a most frightening thought.

Currently, this puppet was staring forward, following a figure of a woman up ahead. His red eyes squinted to see the person but the sand got in the way, and the wind pushed him back. He pulled the dark cloak around his thin shoulders, obscuring his all-black outfit he was wearing underneath. He pulled his hood in front of his face and tightened his grip on his sword hilt. While most swordsmen living in Hyrule wore their sword on their backs, this boy wore his at his side, sheath tied around his waist for a much easier, and more discreet, way of withdrawing and storing the sword.

K'so, he had lost the woman. He looked around and started walking forward, hoping he was going in the right direction. Ah, he was! He spotted the woman and started forward faster. He blinked a couple of times when the bright sun hit him as he stepped into the Desert Colossus.

He shifted his hood so that he could see better, adjusting it so to hide the features of his youngish face with the shadows. His long dark hair fell in front of his eyes constantly so that he'd have to keep brushing it away from his forehead.

He watched as the woman started walking towards the Temple and so he continued to follow her, his boots were muffled by the thick sand all around them, making it easier to trail behind her without being heard. That woman was going to help him, he knew. She was going to help him get his master back, and no matter what. That was his number one goal in his nonexistent life.

Although he was nicknamed across the land as Shadow Link because of his likeness to the Hero of Time, and because he was born of the shadows of the Hero of Time's nightmares, he had given himself a name. That name was Kaza.

Making sure that he made no sound, Kaza followed the woman into the Temple. He was going to get his master back, even if it meant destroying all the sages and their seals that bounded his master.


< --------------- >
The intro was originally made for a role-play with Silver Pen on PIQ for a Legend of Zelda. Kaze, a canon character whose name mean "wind" in Japanese, was originally role-played with my sister. He is known as Shadow Link (Link no Yami in Japanese? o.o -shrug-) in the Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time & another game. Kaze's name is part of the role-play with my sister. He tires of being called Shadow by his friends in Hyrule, decides to change his name and makes it Kaze. All of it is fictional, just made as a sort of fanfiction sort of thing.. ^^
© Copyright 2006 Spike (dracomalfoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1152373-LoZ-The-Shadow-Returning---Kaze