*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1157464-Unknowned-at-this-time
by chaos
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1157464
A work in progress
What a year this has turned out to be here it is almost the end of the year and i have had nothing but bad luck. What i thought would be a good year has fumbled to a nothing year. I havent been able to dig myself out of a whole that i put my self in. Metaforically i am in a grave with two months of greenery showind up.
i had a game plan that was interupted and that isnt the way that i had planed it to go. But as i have learned there is life as you hope and dream. But what is easy to otain in thought may seem it is a difficult thing to achieve. I think the laugh goes to the devil. He can see that we would rather go the hard road to obtain selfworth to the almighty. Sinicall as it may seem i would rather that my thoughts and actions were from my own thought of what the almighty really is.
The funny thing that i am a comple sci-fi fantic. I love the supernatural and unexplainible. It's facinating. There is very little that science cant explained. There is defentally a maverals your mind.
© Copyright 2006 chaos (kahosat26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1157464-Unknowned-at-this-time