*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1159191-Dearest-Santa
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1159191
about a woman wanting wishes to come true to change her life.
741 words

Dearest Santa,

It has been years since I have written a letter to you, or even thought about writing one. I know it is a little early for a letter, but you see what I want doesn’t come in a sparkly package, or won’t even fit on your sleigh it can’t
even be delivered to my house. You see what I want from you is to make some wishes to come true. For you to work your magic make a miracle happen something that will give my life new meaning a happier life. I know your thinking wishes, miracles they come from heaven from up above. I need you to understand this, I have been asking God up in heaven to grant me my wishes to work me a miracle, but so far it hasn’t worked. I am running out of time.
I guess, I should explain in more detail of what I want and why. You see months ago, I met a guy online and he has changed my world made it a whole lot happier and really worth living. But, I told lies to this guy and he believes these lies and he has fallen in love with this made up person. I know for me to be able to spend my life with him, I need you to make these wishes come true. I know you can with all your magic that you have. I know you are thinking
that I should be put on your naughty list for the lies I have told. But, if you give me my wishes you see they won’t be lies anymore.
Here are my wishes please let them come true. I want to be twenty-five years of age with no gray hairs, no winkles so I can look young as well as be young. And of course single. I need to have gone to college for three years the start of becoming a vet. To have a job working in a vet office as a vet tech and that I have been working as one. Oh yeah, and before I forget, I need to be five foot seven inches and weighing in at about 141 pounds so I can be thin so I can look the way I told him I looked. Then things for me would be perfect. I know that you think that if you give me these wishes that sometime down the road in the future I will want you to do this for me again. I promise you this I won’t ask or write you a letter asking for you to make wishes to come true to change my life again, because you see this other guy makes me happy more contented than I have ever been before in my life. I know I have been married a long time, but my husband makes my life unbearable. He mentally has broken my spirit and has made me have a weak mind not wanting to stand strong, so you see this new life would be ideal. I would be free again the other guy has told me that no one should change just to please another person.
I know your wondering what about my husband I have given that a lot of thought as well. With your magic you could just make him disappear and erase him from my mind it would just as if I never knew him at all. I could pack up just a few of my things and move them with me to start my new life. All I need from you is for you to grant me these wishes make my miracle come true. I know you live in a magical world where reindeer fly and pull a sleigh to where you bring goodness all over the world in one magical mystical night. I know you don’t know this, or maybe you do cause you always know who has been naughty or nice. So you probably know that I saw you and your reindeer fly in front of the moon one night, I saw it happen it was a clear night not a cloud in the sky and I have not told a soul. So you see you could also give me my wishes and I would never tell a soul. Your secret will never be told.
Thank you Santa, I hope that you will help me and change my life.
Amanda
© Copyright 2006 trsgirl (trsgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1159191-Dearest-Santa