*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1159349-Miracle-Sugars-That-Heal
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Health · #1159349
There are eight essential Sugars our body needs for proper functioning.
Scientific researchers have discovered that sugars actually have healing properties. This may sound like a contradiction with the vast amount of information we have that sugars can be harmful even dangerous to your health if not properly controlled. But, in fact, we need small amounts of eight essential sugars for our bodies to function properly. When we have all eight sugars available, there can be great health benefits. Researchers have found that individuals reactivate their immune system and the ability to fight infections and diseases. This cutting edge research has evolved into the science of glyconutrients.

Test after test conducted at leading institutes around the world have shown that these saccharides (sugars) tend to lower cholesterol, increase lean muscle mass, decrease body fat, allay autoimmune diseases such as arthritis, psoriasis and diabetes, accelerate wound healing, ease allergy symptoms and a host of other ailments.

Medical doctors and scientific researcher Emil Mondoa explains these eight essential sugars known as saccharides as the basis of multicellular intelligence, meaning the ability of the cells to communicate, cohere, and work together to keep us healthy and balanced. Even tiny amounts of these sugars or the lack thereof have profound effects.

As founder of the Glyconutrients Research Foundation and author of "Sugars That Heal", Dr. Mondoa has found that the addition of these essential sugars to your diet can affect everything in the body. But this does not mean adding lots of table sugar to your meals. Rather, he proposed the use of a few simple supplements you may be able to use to fight off such things as colds, lower your blood pressure, or simply have more energy.

The more doctors learn about glyconutrients, the more excited they become about their long-term fundamental health benefits. You can take a health assessment at http://www.hpindustries.myglycostore.com/goland1 scroll to the bottom and learn more about the status of your health. You can also learn what nutrients may be beneficial to your health.

Helen Powell
© Copyright 2006 health and wellness guru (powelllnc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1159349-Miracle-Sugars-That-Heal