*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1159671-love-lied-to-me
by demil
Rated: E · Short Story · Experience · #1159671
it's a story about love and the travails of love
I was lonely and desolate; all alone in this home of ours called Mother Earth when love came my way.
"No!!!" I told love "I'm ok being miserable and lonely i don't need you"
But love wouldn't budge. It held me thightly and clutched at my hand like a child would clutch its mother.*Worry*
"I can't let go" love said "I want to show you something". I agreed *Worry* but not without worry thuging my heart; I took little steps at first, not sure if I would fall, but love guided my steps and showed me awe.*Shock* . It was too good to be true, love filled my days with splendid laughter and set my heart to flight. It showed me waking up to a beautiful smile and a warm hug. I laughed more frequently, my mouth was never closed.
"this is too much" I said.
"I can't take it anymore."
But i opened up my mouth and swallowed its beautiful air and inhaled that delicacy of sweetness. *laughing*
Then *Shock* it happened;
"I've got to go " Love said and made to leave;
"No!!" I cried out
"Don't do this to me, I can't go back to that dark and desolate life I had, this is much better."
But love failed to listen to me that night and left.*Cry*
Love left me to cry myself to death.
To begin once again to find my desolate home which i had deserted.
"I'm back." Love said after weeks of loneliness, my heart leaped inside of me and I felt whole again, but love tricked me , it showed me this other side; one i had never seen.
"Who is this?" I asked.
"This is me." Love said.
I sank to the ground in despair.
LOVED HAD TRICKED ME.
© Copyright 2006 demil (demeel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1159671-love-lied-to-me