*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1160110-San-fransico-is-bubbleliciouse
Rated: E · Other · Drama · #1160110
A guy gets beamed future for an experiment and you witness what he see's for 30 sec
Here I am, San Francisco. The year according to the timeometer is roughly 2120. I have just successfully made it thru Dr. Bangkok’s revised theory of time, distance and quantitative measure of passable reality. I am now recording for experimental purposes of The Miami University's Physics Dept. Home base location-Miami, Florida. This place is a trip! People are fizzing in and out of invisibility and flying like supernatural ghosts thru the air. The advertising techniques are insane! My senses are consumed by their encompassing approaches. I see these bubble like balls, they zoom in and out! All around they zip, looking for someone to bubble. It looks as a provision of travel is a form of invisibility. There is an almost natural reaction to these far out and advanced forms of advertising. The people just disappear before the bubble can envelop them. It strikes me as more than odd that corporations are now allowed to have such an overly aggressive form of marketing. And I thought telemarketing was bad! Wait! Oh! I am now witnessing a guy about to be marketed to! Watch out! DISAPPEAR! No! Man! He failed to fizz away! Ok, so he is in the bubble now being cold cocked by what looks like an advertisement for a John Deere MOTORSCAPE 80000. What in the world! Oh, my gosh! This guy is turning green and gold and riding a mower! Now this is all taking place in the bubble! What! No they didn’t! There are 12 virgins dancing around the mower he is on- singing buy John Deere! Buy John Deere! I don't think they are real, the girls kind of look like princess laya being beamed out of 3cpo. Wait there is static. Wait!
© Copyright 2006 farrell711 (farrell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1160110-San-fransico-is-bubbleliciouse