*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1161264-A-Day-at-a-Fun-park
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #1161264
Can anything possibly bad happen at a fun park?
         One day my mother in law and I decided to go to a nearby fun park with my two boys. It was hot and humid, so I decided to put my modest bikini top on with my shorts in hopes I would cool a little.

         The children had a delightful day and at last the time came to leave, as the bugs were coming out in full force with the approaching evening.

         I told my boys to gather up to go and my youngest decided he wasn't leaving. My mother in law took my oldest and began back to the car, leaving me to tangle with a furious and tired three year old. I took him by the hand to start walking and he pulled back and dropped to the ground screaming for life's worth. People nearby began to look in interest at the events unfolding.

         I decided to pick my son up and drape him over my shoulder. As he was looking at my back upside down, deciding he was going to bite me. Oh my god it hurt and I bled. I quickly put him back down in front of me. In his rage he grabbed my bikini top and tore if off me.

         Here I am, fighting with an enraged three year old topless in front of alot of people, mostly small children and deathly embarrassed. I quickly grabbed my son as a shield for modesty and fled the fun park.




Word Count:250. "wipes brow"
© Copyright 2006 StaiNed-House Targaryen (staine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1161264-A-Day-at-a-Fun-park