*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1162336-No-Escape
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1162336
Exit signs dont really mean you leave your problems behind that door...

I opened my eyes to see that I wasn’t alone. I thought I would wake up to my warm and cozy bed. Instead I awoke to a hard, metal chair. It was an old, scratched, and bloody chair. My eyes caught a glimpse of an open door. As I tried to get up I realized that I was tied.

“Get me the hell out of here!” I yelled.

“Not so fast…little boy” A deep and scratchy voice replied.

A tall man appeared from the open door. He had straight black and white hair that flowed over his shoulders. The hair covered his eyes. He had an old green jumper. It was covered with dirt and blood.

What is he going to do to me? I thought to myself.

He lowered himself to his knees and cut the knots that were keeping me in place with a large red ax. I really didn’t know what he was planning on doing. He cut the last knot and I ran for the open door as rapid as I could…

As I stepped out of the door I quickly made a right. I didn’t know where I was going but I just wanted to get out. The hall was dark; I could barely see a thing. As soon as I saw a staircase I raced down the stairs hoping that I would find an exit. I reached the landing of the stairs.

“Why are you doing this to me?” I yelled as I saw the man with the long hair approaching towards me. He was clutching the red ax. I looked around to see a place where I could run to. I definitely didn’t want to run up the stairs. I didn’t want to be in that sinister room. He swung the ax. I ducked as it hit the wall with a loud CRRRACK! I ran down the hall, as if there were no tomorrow. I saw an exit sign. I raced to it knowing that I would see my parents, and my friends. I pushed the door hard. I pushed it with all my might. Instead of the sun rays running across my face, I realized the door didn’t budge.

I heard footsteps coming from the end of the hall. It was getting closer. I had to find a hiding place. I searched around the room for a place I could hide… I was toast. There were no places where I could cover myself. I curled myself up in a corner, and waited for him to come and kill me.
“Please just leave me a lone!” I yelled as a cold hand touched me. I turned around and saw a short girl standing behind me.

“Who are you?”

“Daddy’s going to kill you.” She replied.

“Why? What did I do? Who are you? Help me!!”

“Better hurry up and hide, he will slash you to bits if he catches you.” She said in her tiny, innocent voice.”

“Can you help me?” I yelled as grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her.

She nodded her hair as her short blonde hair bounced from side to side.

A shadow appeared a few feet away from me.

“No! Get away from me!! Please! I want to go home!” I yelled as I kicked and trashed all over the place.”

The man didn’t care of my pleas. He grabbed my legs and dragged me by the floor. He held on tightly.

“Get off me!” I screamed as I punched him on his back as hard as I could. My punches didn’t do anything to him.

He took me down some dark stairs.

“Please, let me go.” I yelled as I tried to hold on to the walls.

My fingernails cracked on the walls as blood dripped down my hands. The more we went down the stairs the worse it smelled. I felt us reach the bottom of the stairs. He dropped me on a large wooden table. I landed with a hard thud. He strapped me to the table tightly with long thin strings. The strings cut through my skin. My skin burned.

“Ugh!!!” I grunted as he tightened the strings to around my body.

“Hand me the scissors.” The tall man said in his harsh voice.

“Daddy, stop. Don’t do this to him.” The little girl that I had seen earlier replied.

“I said pass me the god damn scissors!” He shouted in his deep and scratchy voice.

“No!” She replied.

“Fine, I’ll get them myself. But you’re going to get it tonight.” He said as he flew the girl across the room. She sat miserably on the floor.

“Hey help me! Please come help me!” I cried to the girl.

She quickly ran towards the table I was lying on and worked frantically on the strings. She bit, and pulled at the strings.

“Yes, yes! I whispered as some of the strings became loose.

Hurry he’s coming!” I yelled as I saw the tall man coming with a long, shiny, metal, scissor.

“Run!” The girl screamed.

I fell off the table and landed hard on the floor. I quickly stood up and ran to the other side of the room where I could see a ladder. As my hands felt the hard wooden steps of the ladder I grabbed on tightly and climbed up the stairs. All of a sudden I heard a clink, and I felt a hot pain searing up my left leg. As I looked down, I realized that the scissors had cut through my sneakers, and had cut one of my toes. Blood was plummeting on the ladder steps. As I was on the final ladder step I dropped to the platform. The man tried to climb up the ladder to reach me but instead he slipped on the blood, and landed right on his back. My foot was bleeding tremendously and I was starting to feel lightheaded.

“Come back here!” The man yelled.

I didn’t look back as I saw a door marked Exit. I prayed that this one would move. I pushed the door and it opened. I felt the rays of the sun running across my face. I felt so good now that I was away from that man. A few moments later I was at home with a shirt tied to my toe to stop the bleeding.

“Who did this to you? We need to get a doctor right away.” My parents said tears running down their face.

Minutes later I was in the hospital lying on a bed. My parents had gone to the waiting room because they couldn’t wait inside, while the doctors were performing a surgery on my toe. I lay with out moving. I saw a doctor enter the room that looked real similar to someone I had seen before. He dismissed the other doctors, but I couldn’t hear what he had said. He had long gray and black hair that ran down his shoulders, and in his hands he had a pair of long and metal scissors.

“No! Help someone help!” I yelled.

Too bad the door was closed so tight, that no one could hear me.

Too bad that he had injected Anastasia in my leg, so I couldn’t move.

Because now he held up the shiny scissors over his head, and nothing was going to stop him. With a deep and cruel laugh he whispered,

“There is no escape.”
© Copyright 2006 hispanicshot (hispanicshot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1162336-No-Escape