*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1165082-My-Movie-Fantasy
by Sheila
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #1165082
Making out with a stranger in movie theather, erotic fantasy
One day during a matinee I bump into this fine tall dark chocolate brother, our eyes meet, and my pussy gets wet. I know without a doubt I want to fuck him, hoping and wishing he's thinking the same. He walks pass me and at the same time we both look back at each other, I know what time it is (time to get down and dirty). He turns and follows me, not too close, just enough to let me know we're on the same page. I go into the dark theater, not really paying attention to the name of the movie (who cares my main goal now is to fuck this fine piece of meat), and I go all the way up to the top level. He sits in the same row a couple of seats from me. I turn and look at him, he looks at me. He knows it's cool, and he moves closer to me. He puts his hand on my knee and starts to move up my skirt, and I gladly reply by opening my legs wider, giving him easy access to my wetness. He enters me with his fingers and I feel like I'm going to cum right at that moment. He undos my blouse and start sucking on one breast and pinching the other (he found one of my hot spots). He moves the arm rest up (love couch), turns me towards him, and start eating my pussy while I fuck his mouth. Damn can he eat some pussy. I then bend down, undo his pants, and put him into my mouth, deep throating him. I get him just the way I want him, nice and hard (real hard). I sit on him with my back towards him. He feels so good inside my wet pussy. I ride him nice and hard, and he matches me with every blow. He stands up, still inside me, bends me over the seat in front of us, and fucks the hell out me. I'm loving it and encouraging him for more, yeah babie fuck me, fuck me hard, tear this pussy up, make it cum babie, yeah make it cum. I feel it cuming, he pulls out just in time for me to cum in his mouth. I put him back into my mouth (I taste so good on his dick), letting him dick feed me. He pumps fast and deep. I feel the tension building up, he's about to cum. I grap is his ass, making sure to keep him inside my mouth. He cums and I milk him for all he's worth. Mmmmmm, he taste so good. I stand up, straighten up my clothes, gather up my things, thanked him for a good time, and leave him sitting there to his own thoughts (wondering, wishing, hoping, etc. etc.).
© Copyright 2006 Sheila (suggiebear28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1165082-My-Movie-Fantasy