*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1165097-I-Miss-Me-Some-Him
by Sheila
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #1165097
Short erotic story
The night was still young, and I was not quite ready to go home after hitting two clubs. My pussy was aching to be fucked. So, I pulled up to an old friend's job down at the docks. I sit there for a moment contemplating if I should go in or not, when we broke up it wasn't on good terms. So, I was like damn should I go in or what. I started to day dream about how good the sex was, and was like fuck it. I get out of my car, and go into the warehouse where he works. I see him in the lunch room talking to some guys. He spots me, and I smile, he comes over, "what's up," he says, "you" I said, and he looks at me as if to be saying "whattt!!" He says "step into my office," "lead the way," I said, and follow him down the hall into his office. He's like "so you miss me huh," I'm like "I miss him," grab, and start rubbing the bulge in his pants that begins to grow from my touch. I push him against the door, begin kissing him on his neck, chin, and then his mouth hungerly. He picks me up, turns, and pins me against the door. He grabs and begins to massage my ass. He takes me over to his desk, with one hand and with one fell swoop he knocks everything off his desk, and sits me on top of it. He kisses me all over my face and neck. He tears open my shirt, and kisses both breast hungerly. I can tell he misses me too, just from his actions. As he's kissing me, he is rubbing his hard dick against my pussy, getting me real hot and wet. At this point I want him to stop kissing me, and get to fuckin me. He must of read my mind, because he reached down in between my legs, and rips my panties off. He undos his pants, and puts himself inside of me. All I could say at this point was DAMN!! This motherfucker is long and thick, just what I needed, and he fucks me long, hard, and deep. MMMmmm, I'm loving the sound of his balls smacking against my wet pussy.

He's like "am I hitting it right,"
"Yeah"
He says "yeah"
I repeat "yeah" again
"You miss this dick"
"Yeah"
"You want this to be all yours"
"Yeah"
"Is this my pussy"
"Yeah, it's yours babie, fuck your pussy"
"Yeah, THIS MY PUSSY, you hear me, MY PUSSY"
"Yeah babie, it's all yours, put your name all up in it"
"Yeah, am going to make this pussy cum"
"Yeah, make this pussy cum, make it cum all over this big black dick"
"Yeah babie"
"Yeah, make this pussy cum you black motherfucker"

We fuck, and we fuck, and we fuck!! I'm moving my ass hungerly, wanting my pussy to cum real bad and hard. He's moving his ass too. "Yeah babie, just like that, move that ass, make this bitch cum," I said, and he fucks me, and fucks me, and fucks me, and FUCKS ME!! "Yeah DDaaddiieee," "yeah babie, cum all over this dick." He begins to fuck me harder, I can tell he's about to cum. "You want me to cum deep in this pussy," "yeah daddie," and I hold on to him for dear life, because I feel like he's going to knock me into the next century the way he's fucking me. Then he cums hard and deep inside of me "SSShhhiiittT," he says. Afterwards, all we could do or say was DAMN!
© Copyright 2006 Sheila (suggiebear28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1165097-I-Miss-Me-Some-Him