*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1165101-Silk
by Sheila
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Other · #1165101
Love hate erotic story
I got up this morning feeling great, last night my husband made love to me, and I was still in the sexy mood, so with that in mind I set aside my attire that I would be wearing, showered, got dressed, and set off for work. I pulled up to my office building, parked my car, handed my keys to the valet, and headed for the door strutting my stuff along the way. I'm looking sexy as hell dressed in a black skirt suit (cut med length, business appropriate, but sexy), hair intact, makeup done in a natural look, nails done, hat dipped to the side giving just a little sight of my left eye. Underneath my attire I'm bold, daring, and naughty, a g-string garter belt with matching bra, and thigh high stockings. Strutting in my black stilettos boots (still business, but sexy as hell). No I don't think I'm all that, it's all natural baby, my stride. I get it all honestly from my grandma and my mama. Grandma; strong, take no bullshit attitude. Mama; the sway in my hip, sassy, sweet, and sensual, not wild or loud, that's just the way my body moves when I walk.

I'm looking good, and feeling good until I get to the elevators. It just so happens that Mr. S. E. James (aka Silk) is in front of me along with a crowd of folks trying to get to their final destination. You see I can't stand this man, Mr. Mac Daddy of the 10th floor, I work on the 9th floor. He is the vice-president of sales in his department, I'm president and founder of www.fantasyfulfiller.com.. Don't get me wrong by all means the brother got it going on. F-I-N-E, ya hear me, and smells damn delicious! Anyway, we had a little spat not too long ago. He stepped to me wrong, asking me and saying things that I felt were out of character. In no way shape or form did I ever give him the indication that we were ever going to be hooking up, or knocking thee boots. You see I'm a married woman, and all that I can offer Mr. Silk is a friendly conversation. So, after our initial introduction I guess he assumed it was okay to ask such personal, or indepth questions. I guess he was used to approaching women in such manner, married ones anyway.

Anyway, we eyed each other in the elevator's door. He mouths "damn," and I give him a look as to be saying "whatever". I take off my black trench coat, and fold it over my right arm with brief case at hand, step into the elevator along with the rest of the crowd which forces me to be close and right in front of him. So close that I feel his breathe on my neck, and the bulge in he pants. Soon his boldness takes over, and he begins to fondle my ass. He moves his hands up my suit jacket, and around my front to caress my right breast. All the while I'm trying to keep my composure, not trying to draw any attention to us, yet thinking in my head "can I get him for harrassment"! He moves his hand back down to my ass, up my skirt, and begins to finger me. People start to move off, and as I step off the elevator, when I get to my floor, I turn around and silently mouthed to him "fuck you," he smiles. Cocky bastard! I rush to my office, yelled to my secretary to hold all calls, dashed into my office, and headed for my office bathroom to finish myself off, forgetting the fact that I forgot to shut and lock my office door. I'm in my bathroom, door cracked, with my back against the wall fingering the hell out of myself, trying to finish what he started, when long and behold Mr. Silk walks right in.

I'm shocked and bewithered, because once again his boldness has taken over his eer of judgement. I say nothing, I'm pissed off yet again. I try to get myself together, and walk out the bathroom when he grabs me around my waist, pulls me back, and locks the bathroom door. I try to fight him, but with his strength and weight he pins me against the wall, pulls my hands over my head, and holds them tightly there with his left hand. I'm trying desperately not to give in, but the combination of it all thrills the hell out of me. He is so close to me that the scent of him sends a wave of ecstasy through my body causing me to be weak at the knees. With his right hand he unbuttons my blouse, and then pulls up my skirt exposing my secrets. He grins, I roll my eyes, turn my head giving him easy excess to my exposed neck in which he gently bites, and I sigh (another hot spot of mine). He gently tugs my ear with his teeth, grazes my cheek and neck with the tip of his nose and lips teasing me seductively. Damn this motherfucker! He tries to kiss me, but I turn my head. He graps my face, and pulls at my bottom lip. Kisses me on my chin, neck, all the way down to my left breast in which he gently graps my nipple with his teeth, then sucks and licks it passionaly. He puts two fingers inside me, and begins finger fucking me. I bite my bottom lip, he retrieves it with his own mouth, and kisses me oh so sweetly. Sheer delightfulness has rosed upon me, and I . . . . . . . . . melt! His soft juicy lips, and the way he is using his tongue, shit, my walls begin to crumble, but I still try to play hard to get. He opens the bathroom door, pulls me towards my desk, and I noticed he shut and locked my office door. I try to pull away from him, but he holds me tight by my wrist with his manly grip. He puts me on top of my desk, and tries to push my legs up towards my chest, but I start fighting him again. I push them down, he pushes them up, I push down, he pushes up, then brings my hands around my thighs, hold them there with a tight grip, sits in my desk chair, moves my g-string to the side, and begins eating me, just like the way he was kissing me, pulling, licking, sucking, I don't want to give in to the shit, but DAMN! River of sweet juicies flows down my walls, and into his mouth. Somehow in the mist of it all he was able to undo his pants, and enters me. I am a taken back, his manliness (manhood) floors me. He fucks me slow and deep, my walls . . . . . . . . plummets . . . . . . . . shatters . . . . . . . . gone! Ummmm, breathing deeply, wanting to scream, but can't, got damn! He turns me on my stomach, graps both ass cheeks, and drills the hell out of me. If only walls could talk! Umm, umm, umm, umm, mmmm, yes, please don't stop, work this pussy you black cocky motherfucker you, SHIT! My body exploses, shaking uncontrollably, one big huge organismic energy. I try to reach back, and push him out of me, get him to stop, can't take too much at one time, but he takes my hand, pins it right there on my ass, and continues to drill the hell out of me. Oh God Please, but to no avail! He graps me around my neck, pulls me up slightly towards him, and cums deep inside of me . . . . To Be Continued or Maybe Not! All I know is that I will no longer be wearing panties to work, just in case! Holla!
© Copyright 2006 Sheila (suggiebear28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1165101-Silk