*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1172109-Magician-Escapes-From-Prison
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #1172109
A Fantasy Newspaper Article
Magician Escapes Prison

Yesterday, a magician escaped from a high level security prison. The magician, Matt Bowings, was in jail for supplying drugs to drug dealers using a transport spells, and was serving three life sentences.
He escaped using lethal spells he learned from his brother, Voldemort. He blasted open his prison cell using one of these said curses, and later killed three prison guards. He was then was picked up by Voldemort in a flying car.
A long police chase soon took place. Two police cars wrecked into several buildings after a spell was cast on the cars making their drivers loose control of them. This caused several other chasers to crash into each other. The rest of the police cars where incinerated from another dangerous spell that was cast. A large, uncontrolled fire soon erupted and caused more damage.
Millions of dollars in damage is estimated for the police cruisers and the buildings damaged. Several of the streets the chase took place on are closed due to damage. There have also been lawsuits against the police for wrecked buildings. The mayor is scheduled to hold a press conference concerning these events. A public apology is expected.
The police are hard at work trying to hunt Bowings down. The police expect that Bowings is already starting back his drug supplying business. The police have seized $100,000 worth of crack already, and Detective Hawkings reported “This is only the beginning of a long line of drugs being found.” However, the police have commented that no sign of Bowings has been found.
A large task force of FBI, CIA, and The Ministry of Defense agents has been assembled. The Director of the Ministry of Defense has commented, “The authorities are doing everything they can to find Bowings.”
Matt is considered armed and dangerous and wanted by the police. A $500 reward is being offered to information, but authorities highly discourage any attempts to capture him.
© Copyright 2006 Callred9305 (bigwolf58 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1172109-Magician-Escapes-From-Prison