*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1172240-Halloween-Short-Story
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1172240
A short story about serial killers
Prologue
It was a rainy night on October 31, 2006. There weren’t many trick-or-treaters out. However, this year would stand out in many people’s minds. It was the night a serial-killer started his spree. This serial killer was even worse than most, if that is possible. This is because he preyed on children. The police have given him the name Gregory the gory because of all the blood he leaves at the crime scenes. He leaves his victims beaten, molested, headless, and obscene messages written with their blood. The police have had no luck in finding any evidence.



“Come here you damn kid,” yelled Gregory the Gory, “I know you’re here!” These kids keep getting faster and faster, he thought to himself. Man I can’t wait to get my hands on this one. “Elizabeth? Elizabeth?” he called. I girl’s scream was his only reply, as the girl came to view lying on the ground. BOOM!
Gregory turned around to see a mysterious figure pointing a gun at him.
“Put your hands on your head,” shouted the mysterious figure.
“W-who are you?” Gregory stammered.
‘I’m your worst nightmare. I kill serial killers.” BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM went the gun as it spat out for bullets.
“I guess that makes me the best serial killer ever,” commented the mysterious figure.

© Copyright 2006 Callred9305 (bigwolf58 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1172240-Halloween-Short-Story