*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1173244-The-Tiniest-Twinkle
by sujaz
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #1173244
I wrote this for my sweet granddaughter, Taeden.
Once upon a time in the Land of Moon and Stars there was a little tiny twinkle. There were millions of little tiny twinkles in that land, but there was one little tiny twinkle who stood out from all the others. This tiny twinkle was the prettiest tiny twinkle ever to be found in the Land of Moon and Stars. She gleefully danced through the Land of Moon and Stars and all of the other tiny twinkles loved her dearly.

One day the prettiest tiny twinkle was sitting on a cloud when the Master of the Land of Moon and Stars came and sat down beside her. He said, "You are my most favored tiny twinkle in all the Land of Moon and Stars. I have heard a prayer from a beautiful spirit in the far away magical land called Earth. Her name is Janna. She and her fellow Earth Spirit named John have wished on the brightest star in the Heavens. They wished for a baby.

The prettiest tiny twinkle in the Land of Moon and Stars stared wide-eyed at the Master of the Land of Moon and Stars. She asked, "Oh great and good Master of the Land of Moon and Stars, what do you wish me to do ?"

The Master of the Land of Moon and Stars said, " Oh Prettiest Tiny Twinkle in the Land of Moon and Stars, because you are the fairest of all the tiny twinkles, I wish to send you to the Earth Spirits to be their baby and give them joy all the days of their lives."

And that is what came to pass.

In the spring, when the birds sang and the flowers bloomed a beautiful baby girl was born to the Earth Spirits, Janna and John. She is the Prettiest Tiny Twinkle named Taeden.

And all the tiny twinkles in the Land of Moon and Stars rejoiced.
© Copyright 2006 sujaz (sujaz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1173244-The-Tiniest-Twinkle