*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1175309-To-Have-One
Rated: E · Poetry · Fantasy · #1175309
describing a romanic setting...
To have one moment in time ..to be with a genuine down to earth ,real heartbeating for me man! To have that moment in time of a cold ,dreary, rainy night.To have the overstuffed arm chair for one ,but that night is for two.. I'll sit on his lap and snuggle close to him, while I drape my legs over the far arm of the chair,he'll rest his right hand and arm across my legs, while with his other arm and hand embraces my shoulder tenderly.. We'll look at the blazing fire that is dancing warmly in the fireplace ,singing a song of crackles and pops, letting us know we are in warm company.. while the night outside is cold and rainy... To rest my head on his shoulder and kiss him gently .. To share a glass of red wine and warm crusty french bread, feeding him small chunks from where I sit, oh so close ~ To look into his eyes and see his love... to know this man I adore til we grow old and then I'll care for him when he might need my love the most...
© Copyright 2006 Sugar Rose Dupre (angie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1175309-To-Have-One