*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1179369-symphony-even-with-our-disabilities
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1179369
me and you and our dissabilities
Living with a disability I you and us pray for our only hope there’s a song that's inside of my soul and our soul's. It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again and to sing over again I'm awake in the infinite cold at times But you sing to me and make me smile in the way u know how. So, I lay my head back down and smile . And I lift my hands and pray To be only yours, I pray, I know now you're my only hope and im yrs. Sing to me the song of the stars. Of your’s and our galaxy dancing and laughing even with our dissabilities. When it feels like our dreams are so far AWAY Sing to me of the plans that we have for our future. So I lay my head back down. And I lift my hands and pray To be only yours, I know now, you're my only hope we are each others only hope we love each other we learn and grow we experience lifes changes and body changes through our dissability . I give you my destiny we give each other our disabilities and destiny we grow we learn we sing to each other you are my only hope. I'm giving you all of me you give me all of you. I want to hear and feel and ooz with your symphony and I want you to hear feel and see my symphony even with our disabilities , singing in all that we are at the top of our lungs even sometimes screaming so we can hear, I am giving myself to you. So I lay my head back down and smile hearing each others symphany. And I lift my hands and pray to be only yours and for you to be only mine, I know now you're my only hope and I am yours we will pull through this we are our only hope.
love from smiley
© Copyright 2006 smiley14u (leathersmiley at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1179369-symphony-even-with-our-disabilities