*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1179371-Phenomenal-women
Rated: 18+ · Other · LGBTQ+ · #1179371
Life's battles don't always go
If you think you are beaten you are;If you think you dare not, you don't; If you want to win but think you can't;It's almost a cinch you won't. If you think you'll lose you're lost;For out of the world we find Success begins with a fellow womens will; It's all in a state of mind. Life's battles don't always go To the stronger and faster woman or our way, But sooner or later the woman who wins Is the woman who thinks she can. Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them,They think I'm telling lies that i am beautifull and will succed and go through struggles times and prove others wrong. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips.the smile in me. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, moment to moment with you through all of yr journey and mine my butch I can feel you here beside me Even when you are not there I can tell you love me From the moments that we share And I know that you want me the Princess in me the need is so very strong I know we will last forever When other things go wrong I can see when you look at me You see what others just don't see And I know when you're with me There's no place you'd rather be when we cuddle there is no distance between us when we make love there is no one else in this world even alive thats how i feel when we kiss there is no distance between us my swet moggie i love you i feel honoured that u love me I can feel for the first time With a real love in my life thats you And I can feel for the first time as I make you my wife one day I know that you understand by the way you've touched my soul and I know if you leave me You're gonna leave me after we have both grow old and in our vibrating wheel chairs we are and would be whole till death do us part my darling butch. i would for the rest of my life stand hear for you with open arms Lying beside you here in the dark Feeling your heart beat with mine Softly you whisper You're so sincere How could our love be so blind We lived on together We have somteimes drifted apart but And now here you're by my side So now I come to you with open arms Wanting to hide no more no more hideing hun believe what I say Here I am with open arms Hoping you'll see what your love means to me Open arms Living without you living alone just could never be it seems so cold if i had to live with out you in my life Wanting to hold you Wanting you near How much I wanted you home near my heart in my heart But now that you've come back into my life hun sweet sweet tender gentle butch you have now Turned my dark night's into day I need you to stay So now I come to you with open arms Wanting to hide just with u so we can grow old together , believe what I say Here I am with open arms for only you and always you Hoping you'll see what your love means to me...me Phenomenally women we are I walk into a room Just as cool as i please, And to others, They stand or Fall down on their knees.Then they swarm around me, A hive of honey bees even with my dissability.I say,It's the fire in my eyes, And the flash of my teeth,The swing in my waist,And the joy in my feet the joy in my heart. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me and others like me.others themselves have wondered What they see in me.They try so much But they can't touchMy inner mystery.When I try to show them,They say they still can't see.I say,It's in the arch of my back,The sun of my smile,The ride of my breasts,The grace of my style. I'm a woman Phenomenally.Phenomenal woman,That's me. Now you understand Just why my head's not bowed even with my dissability.I don't shout or jump about Or have to talk real loud.When you see me passing It ought to make you proud.I say, It's in the click of my heels,The style of my hair,The palm of my hand,The need for my care,The love in me'Cause i am woman we are women Phenomenally . Phenomenal women,That's me Thats Us thats all women.

© Copyright 2006 smiley14u (leathersmiley at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1179371-Phenomenal-women