*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1184474-When-Santa-got-one-slipper
by Juni
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #1184474
This is about the first christmas I celebrated
This was the time when I for the first time celebrated christmas in my life for my 3 year old daughter. My daughter was very excited and fascinated by the idea of Santa coming in the night and getting gifts for all the children, and so she also had a list of items she wanted from Santa. I decorated the house and did all prepartions for the day, decorated the big christmas tree and bought presents, but when it was all set my daughter told me the items she is expecting from Santa and one of them was Barbie slippers, and as luck would have it I missed that one...and was in a fix as it was late in the night. My daughter had already shared her plan for the christmas with her grandmom and the entire list of presents, which I came to know later. I was little worried for the slipper issue, when just few minutes before 12 , my brother came with one slipper and kept it under the tree,and at 12 he woke her up. She was very excited about the whole thing and rushed to the tree, when she found a single slipper , she looked around the tree and with confused look felt sad. Right then the phone rang, her grandmom on the line told her that Santa was in a little hurry so he forgot to keep both the slippers under the tree and therefore on his way back has dropped the other one at her house.

Merry Christmas!!
God Bless
Juni
© Copyright 2006 Juni (deepa2374 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1184474-When-Santa-got-one-slipper