*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1187205-Always-starts-with-an-idea
Rated: · Novel · Drama · #1187205
Can Angelina find her way to greatness or be dragged into the depths of drugs and alcohol?
Angelina was day dreaming once again as she sat in her English class seemingly dying of boredom. She dreamed not of fortune, fame or glory, but of love. Love was the one thing that she had always truly wanted but she was never quiet sure if it was real, she thought sometimes that it was just something in the movies, that it was just an idea.

Her parents , aunt, grandparents and older sisters were all divorced, sure they might have a boyfriend or a girlfriend now, but in time they would seperate, it was like a curse or something. It was sad but that was one of the main reasons that Angelina Wilkonson had doubt of love.

Angelina stared out the window at the sun that was shining bright on this freezing winter day, the snow on the tree's were beautiful, there was just a perfect amount on each branch, it looked to her as a painting, it was still, life was still.

Angelina grew silent and the class that was once throwing paper airplanes like the inmature 15 year olds they were was gone, she felt at peace when suddenly the bell rang and reality was knocking on her door again.

Angelina quickly picked up her things and shoved them into her blue Roots bag as she rushed off to her locker. As she walked throught the hallway trying to avoid the regular highschool jocks, she dogged the football and the paper being thrown but, as always, the small, plastic hockey puck hit her note book that she had been holding tightly and it flew out of her hands.

Angelina weeped slightly as she walked towards her blue 5 star notebook that lay on the dirty, dusty floor of the Almaguin highschool. As she reached for her book, her hand seemed to touch another. Angelina's first reaction was to pull away quickly and apologize, she was about to do so when she raised her head and saw the beautiful young boy in front of her.

He had short, thick black hair, ligth blue eyes with a rim of navy blue that surrounded them with perfect lighting. She sighed and awed in amasement, "S-sorry.." She whispered. "what?" He asked as they stared each other in the eyes.

-Oh umm, I'm sorry, I didn't umm...mean to, uh. Drop, book. Angelina began smiling like an idiot.
- Heh. It's cool, it wasn't your fault. He smiled.
-Uh, right. She stuttered.
- K well...Later.
- Yeah uh, bye,thanks...thanks, bye. bye. The boy began laughing as he walked away. Angelina felt like an idiot, she rushed away to her locker in embarassement.

Angelina had memorised her locker combination the day she got it, now and again she would have to think of what the numbers were but today was not one of those days. Hurringly she grapped her lunch that was in a paper brown bag crumpeled up at the bottom of her locker wich was filled with unorganised papers, pens, tape and more. As Angelina was shutting her locker she felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned around expecting her best friend Erika Corisnet to be there waiting with a smile but it was her other best friend Derek Marden.

- Oh, it's you. She laughed slightly.
- Oh, thanks. Geez.. Derek smiled. Derek and Angelina had been friends ever since he and her friend Sandra had started dating, of course they broke up but Angelina thought it pointless to stop being friends over a decision her friend had made...besides, their lockers were next to each other.

- Aw muffin...Ha, I didn't mean it like that. She teased.
- So, how was your day so far? His beeming, beautiful smile made Angelina's day better already, she was always happy to see his friendly face.
- Better now, lunch time! She giggled
- yeah, mine sucked. I had a test...Derek seemed to be about to continue but Angelina decided to talk anyways.
- Bombed it? Derek slightly smiled with embarassement before he answered.
- Definately. He laughed, k well, see you later. As Derek began walking away Angelina couldn`t help but smile, she was always smiling when she was talking with him.

As Angelina walked towards Erika's locker she saw some familiar faces. The Almaguin highschool has 3 floors, on first floor you had the regular, principales office, 2 gyms, a library and it also had the less amount of students because most people hate having their lockers close to the office. On the second floor, you had a computer room, the auditorium, the door to get to the cafeteria and this floor had the most students because, they were all the popular, loud, people. Finally, on the third floor you have pretty much nothing, classes and more students than the first floor but less than the second.

- Hey beautiful. Angelina said, she always called her friends by that name, even her guy friends, it's just a habbit she got into.
- Hey hun. Erika smiled, she brushed back a piece of her long brown hair. She had beautiful brown eyes,
© Copyright 2006 -Focused Writer- (halloweenchik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1187205-Always-starts-with-an-idea