*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1188867-The-days-of-my-life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Entertainment · #1188867
Harris Springs Ranch

When I was 16, I had the absolute pleasure of spending a short time in this adult drug rehab up in the middle of the mountains. It was cool, meetings by fireside, I think I'm hot shit, cuzz I'm blonde,cute and 16 years old. I did my deed for a month then my attitude kicked in high gear, I eventually walked off the mountain with this other chick, who was legal by the way, we walked up and down the mountain and it got pitch dark and we couldn't see a thing. The first car we tried to hitchhike with turned out to be highway control, so we got almost to the end then swooped up, thing was she was allowed to go home, I went to Juvenile hall, home sweet home, and the director of the camp came to court and asked the judge if she could take me back, I went right back to the place the next day, I couldn't walk for days.

Mood : amused
Current Music : linkin park

© Copyright 2006 Jennifer Trips (trippinonjen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1188867-The-days-of-my-life