*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1188872-Keep-it-Going
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Entertainment · #1188872
24 hours of my life
I would wander around all night and all day too, I loved to explore others' shit, trash day was awesome, I had this really cool cart once that I could push around and I walked around the state and college streets, behind Washington and Decatur, and there was good trash out, like someone got mad at someone and just bagged up all their belongings and stuck it all out front. So i gathered shit up and of course went to LJ's house, that was my landing spot for a few seconds on various days, I really enjoyed Kirks pad also, it was the safe haven, it rocked, all kinds of goodies to explore through. Once you were in Kirks(with him gone most of the time) you were safe, nobody would know if you were inside, and then there was the shed on the side of the house, you could be out there for hours and nobody knew. There were times when the person in the house and the one in the shed would meet up, such entertaining times I'm telling you. I've slept in that shed, passed out, anyone could come up, maybe they have, I remember many times I've woken up with someone tweekin beside me. There are even times I've come too and have had conversations with people who are not even there, That shits been going on ever since I was 10. Babbling on with the unthere.
© Copyright 2006 Jennifer Trips (trippinonjen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1188872-Keep-it-Going