*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1189143-The-Ruling-Clique
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Drama · #1189143
(Summary Inside)
The Ruling Clique
Chapter One

Summary:TPC are to go to an unheard of country 's International school ,and couldn't be more shocked.A new school and country to means fitting in all over again,wearing the right trends, and doing the right stuff. That includes stabbing your BFF in the back...

Disclaim-her: This is a Fanfiction Based on the Characters created by Lisi Harrison in the Clique Series. I do not own the Series nor her Characters.

The Clique

Chapter One

The Block Estate

26 Th December

7.45 pm

Massie, Alicia, Dylan, Kristen and Claire were gathered in the hall of the Block Estate and were sitting down on the brown suede crouches. Their Parents had broken rather shocking news to all five of them.

Their Parents told all of them that they were going to a new School that held ages from 7 all the way to 18… and it was rather far away, so they would all be living together in a large penthouse apartment.

They all looked very horrified, and Massie was the first to shout her protest.
“You are saying WHAT?” Massie Block exclaimed and immediately crossed her arms over her chest.

“Massie, it ‘s not that bad at all. It ‘s not like I am separating you from your friends right? You are all going to the same school, only that you would be away from home.”Kerda said.

A new school, new girls, new trends to fit into. Massie knew that she had to fit in all over again. That was the most horrifying thing to be happening in Massie ‘s almost perfect life.

“You girls would be entering the River Valley Private School next week. Do prepare yourselves for that Day to come girls, you would have fun.” William Block smiled and then took of to his private office awkwardly.

The Girls could only doubt his words.


Massie ‘s Bedroom

8pm

“It can ‘t believe It.” Massie muttered ”Why must we go to a new school? Can ‘t my dad pay OCD to alloy us back in?” Kristen could only smile sadly and hugged Massie

“Look on the bright side, Massie, at least we have each other…”

Massie and her friends then smiled and hugged each other.

“There isn‘t a school we can ‘t take over and rule supreme…We would just have to go there and be ourselves…and everyone would love us!” Massie said this with a smile on her face. It was just a beginning of her success

A/n: Okay, sorry, horribly short, I know… Just sorry people…This is just my basic plot…. but more to come, I promise! Oh Yeah, I’m like so sorry that the Characters aren’t ‘ really themselves…I just guess I Am bad at knowing people ‘s Characters…so sorry Please Review!
© Copyright 2006 Destinys Cries (annelieseblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1189143-The-Ruling-Clique