*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1208596-The-Ruling-Clique-Chapter-Two
Rated: E · Other · Drama · #1208596
Just Read It.
The Ruling Clique

Chapter two

Disclaimer: I do not own the Pretty Committee, but I do own my ladies, the Ruling Clique.

A/n: This chapter is set on the morning of the starting of the school. Please review. Oh yes…and now I shall introduce you to the Ruling Clique.

2nd January

7 45 am

The Silver Crescent

The Penthouse

Sabrina‘s Walk-in-closet

Vibrant chocolate eyes scanned her reflection and a smile of satisfaction curled on Sabrina Enrose-Huang‘s Dior-glossed lips. She knew she looked great and wasn’t afraid to flaunt it. Sabrina was wearing a black satin tank top by Ralph Lauren. Layered on top of it was a plain white cotton blouse by Guess, it 's top three buttons left unbuttoned. A pair of low – rise, boot – cut faded jeans by True Religion clung to her toned legs. The out fit was completed with a pair of three-inch peep-toe heels by Dior, showing a little of her French Pedicure. All of it All of them were brand-new, like most of the clothes in her walk in wardrobe. Her raven hair was highlighted light brown and fell down to a five or six inches below her shoulders. Green-ish blue eyes were sparkling under long curly eyelashes like the glittery M.A.C eye shadow she was wearing.

Sabrina had her biggest shopping spree in Paris with her cousins and had enjoyed herself very much. She couldn’t wait to get to school and talk about the places she had been with the clique. Most likely, all of them would have been to somewhere or another during the holidays. One look at the clock and Sabrina knew that she had to be downstairs in about five minutes time for the Chauffeur to pick her up. Sabrina then checked once more that her attire was perfect and that her Swarovski crystal necklace was in place. She then gave her long glossy highlighted black hair a final flip and grabbed her white leather Prada shoulder bag before exiting her wardrobe.

The fifteen year old then walked down the stairs and into the dining room where she grabbed a diet breakfast bar and strolled out of her luxury apartment and into the marble lobby. The lift soon arrived and took Sabrina down into the foyer. The SUV was already waiting for her but Sabrina took her time walking towards the car. She still had lots of time; the Chauffeur could wait. The Chauffeur opened the car door to allow Sabrina into the leather interior of the car. She noticed the newly brought Seventeen magazines on the car seat and flipped it open. “Thanks for buying the Magazine, Derrick." Sabrina looked up and smiled at Derrick before looking back at the magazine. She had requested the Magazine from him just yesterday, and as expected, he had brought it for her before arriving at her place. For the rest of the ride, Sabrina spent her time browsing through the magazine.

The car soon drew to a stop and Sabrina gave Derrick her thanks before exiting the car. The conversations subsided for the moment when everyone noticed her, but Sabrina continued walking as if nothing happened. Within seconds, the conversations started again. Sabrina looked around, looking out for those in the RC. She then slowly made her way to the picnic bench that the Ruling Clique particularly owned and sat down on it, drawing out her Samsung and starting to type out a message. It was sent quickly.

2nd January

8.05 am

The Stansing‘s BMW

Fergie ‘s London Bridge accompanied along with vibrations from a Puma bag was what snapped Katelyn Stansing out of her nap. Blinking, Katelyn reached into her white Puma bag and dug briefly dug through it, before pulling out a Motorola.

Sabrina: R U there yet? I dun really lk3 sitting alone on the picnic bench.

Katelyn smiled to herself. Trust Sabrina to say that and still come to school twenty-five minutes early. Quickly, Katelyn replied to her best friend.

Katelyn: Right, I m comin'

Sabrina : Hurry.

Impatient Sabrina. Katelyn rolled her eyes and stuffed her Motorola into her bag. Katelyn then looked into the rear mirror to check her reflection. Katelyn, unlike her other friends, wore absolutely no make up, and managed to look just as good as her other friends. Her dark blond hair was cut short and layered, with a little hair wax to give it the slightly spiky look. Emerald eyes looked back at her from the mirror, sparking in mischief .

Being the most sporty of the four, Katelyn 's wardrobe was made up entirely by sports brands, her favorites being Puma, Nike and Adidas, which was proven by her outfit. Katelyn was wearing a comfortably tight light blue top by Adidas, a Ladies delta jeans by Puma, finishing off with her favorite silver and black Nike shoes.

The car soon drew to a stop and Katelyn got out of it, slamming the door behind her and running towards the bench in record speed, being the fastest track runner in the school. She came to a sudden halt in front of her best friend with a grin on her face.

“See? I hurried.” Katelyn said as she sat down by Sabrina.

“Uh huh... and I was left here alone for five minutes.”Sabrina complained.

“If you do hate waiting, Sabrina, then why do you always come early?” Katelyn reasoned, raising a perfectly waxed eyebrow.

“I always hate it when you make a point.”Sabrina smiled. “Amelia just sent word that she would be here in a minute...”

“Really? How long 's her minute anyways?”Katelyn asked lazily as her eyes scanned the school for newbies. She spotted some of them. Nearly all were fashion disasters

“How would I know? She 's Amelia Bedinglake. If she wants her minute to be an hour, she gets it.” Sabrina commented looking at the direction Katelyn was looking.

“This years' newbies can 't get any worse. They still think multi-coloured tights are in”Katelyn rolled her eyes.

“Yeah. Seriously-”Sabrina was cut off when a shiny black Mercedes pulled up in the parking lot just in front of the whole school. The parking lot no one ever dared or tired to take.

The engine was turned off, then the car door opened. A stiletto heel was the first to appear, followed by seemingly endless legs, before Amelia Bedinglake appeared . From the top of her golden blond head to the tips of her pedicured toes, every part of her screamed perfection, beauty and power. A white cotton beater accentuated her expensive torso, a pink cashmere sweater was draped around her shoulders. Attoping her lightly tanned legs was a short denim mini skirt, and on her feet was a pair of Louis Vuitton stiletto heels. A diamond Tiffany tennis bracelet shone on her wrist, matching the small diamond hanging from a white gold chain around her neck.

Sapphire eyes scanned the school grounds, quickly spotting her cousin and her best friend. Walking through the high school campus, Amelia Bedinglake maintained a perfect smile, displaying pearly white teeth, and a hidden misheviousness. A slender girl, standing at about 5'8", she walked with an air of supremacy and confidence, an almost conceited sense of power.

“Hey Amelia.” was the greeting she got once she arrived right in front of her cousin.

“So your one minute was five minutes after all.” Was the off-handed comment from Katelyn.

Amelia rolled her eyes, shoving the comment away.

“So Natasha is late. Again.” Amelia shook her head.

“Uh huh..it 's just so her to be sleeping late. Anyways, check out this year 's freshmen.” Sabrina 's eyes drifted over to the girls sitting nearby, staring at Amelia with awe.

“Hey!Don 't you know it 's rude to stare? But I don 't blame you. It 's not everyday when you see a human being wearing something that does not give one the temptation to vomit.” Emerald eyes proceeded to scan at one of the freshmen tacky overalls with a pointed glaze.

Amelia rolled her eyes while Sabrina laughed, but a amused smile had lighted up her features.

“Katelyn, Katelyn, Nasty Katelyn. Be nice!” a new voice came from the back and Sabrina let out a happy squeal.

“Nat-nat!”was the overly joyful squeal.

Natasha Emergrade narrowed her eyes as she turned to give Sabrina her best death glare. Katelyn was laughing and Amelia was giggling. They both knew how much Natasha despised her childhood name.

“What did I tell you about calling me that?” Natasha asked, her death glare still on Sabrina.

“Not to, Nat-nat”Sabrina grinned , the death glare still not affecting her.

“Sabrina...”Natasha sighed exasperatedly.

“Yes, Nat-nat?”

“What did I do to you to deserve this?”

“Nothing, Nat-nat.”

“Really, Bri-bri?”Natasha asked with an evil glint in her amber eyes.

Sabrina winced at the hated name.

“How in the world did you find out about this name?”Sabrina asked.

“Why...your good friend Katelyn Stansing told me about it.”Natasha smiled as she ran a French manicured hand through her silky, strait dark hair that fell all over her bare shoulders. She was wearing a forest green strapless top paired up with faded Miss Sixty jeans and Prada flip-flops. Simple, but it suited Natasha well.

Sabrina was about to demand an explanation from her best friend when a Range Rover pulled up in front of the drive way and five girls exited the car.

Sabrina looked over to Amelia, whose eyes were narrowed.

“I see either enemies...or potentials.” Amelia said this quietly,so only Sabrina , who was just bedside her, could hear her.
© Copyright 2007 Destinys Cries (annelieseblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1208596-The-Ruling-Clique-Chapter-Two