*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1191219-Julie-Summers
by April
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · None · #1191219
Julie picks up a man in a bar whom she manipulates into doing something illegal
Julie walked onto the bar alone. She was looking for a man, any man would do. She smiled to herself. What would Steven think if he could see her now? Probably wouldn't believe his eyes. His wife sitting in a bar waiting to pick up some unsuspecting male.

Steven was older than her, and he was rich, that's all that mattered to Julie. Ever since she was a little girl she had dreamed of living in a big house and having plenty of money to spend as she saw fit. That's why she married Steven, for his money. But she still wasn't happy. She wanted more. She wanted her inheritance.

Julie noticed a very handsome man walking into the bar. She watched him closely as he walked over and stood next to her. He ordered a drink from the barman. "Hello", Julie said. "I haven't seen you in here before. I'm Julie".
"Hello. He answered, "I haven't been here before. I'm Trevor, Trevor Jones".
"I'm very pleased to meet you Trevor. Can I pay for that drink?" Julie thought this man could be just what she was looking for, but that depended on whether she could manipulate him, and if so how much.Trevor was keeping one eye on the entrance door. Just then a tall slender woman walked in. She was dressed in a smart black skirt teamed with a white blouse which had lace around the neckline and cuffs.
"That's very kind of you but I think my wife may object" Trevor answered whilst smiling at the woman walking towards him. "Hello darling" he said and kissed her passionately on the lips.

Julie was slightly disappointed but didn't show it never mind she thought. As she glanced around the bar she noticed a man sitting alone at one of the tables and he was looking at her, she smiled at him and he smiled back. She walked over to his table with her drink and sat down.

"Hello I'm Julie. Do you mind if I sit here?"
"No not at all I'm Steven, Steven Summers." he answered. "I noticed you at the bar I thought maybe you were meeting someone - perhaps your husband?" He thought she was very attractive and therefore must be attached. She was dresses in a figure hugging black dress which showed off her curves





To be continued....

Watch this space!
© Copyright 2006 April (dgcp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1191219-Julie-Summers