*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1195677-The-Best-Party-Ever
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #1195677
An interesting tail of 2 girls who fall under the spell of beer.
Me and my friend,July, were coming home from after-school
volleyball practice and she looked at me all wierd like and she said," Rose, you wanna gohave a drink?"
"July! What the hell are you talking about?You know i dont want to start drinking until im18."
"oh! please,please,please?" she begged me
I dont know what it was but i gave in and said ok.
"Where are we going?"
"Joe fisher is having a party tonght. He lives over by me."
"Well, im not going in this so we gotta go change."
We were at my house and she gave me that look again as i was taking off my little tank top I had on."What the fuck are you staring at July?"
"Nothing its just that you have atleast C cups and mine are only A's. Im kinda
selfconscious about my breasts."
"Well im not perfect, i mean i have huge clod hopping feet."
"And my hair is straighter then yours."
"You bitch!" i said playfuly
It was getting close to midnight and my parents are realy light sleepers so we had to sneak out the window. We jumped in my car and drove over to Joe's house. When we pulled up there was only a few people there. We got out of the car and went into the house.
"Hey, Rose!" Joe said walking over to us
"hey Joe. Where are all the people?"
"There all in the backyard."
We went into the backyard and saw atleast 50 people listening to music, swimming, and of course getting hammered. As soon as we got off the porch we had beer getting pored down our throats so within 30 minutes we already were plastered. July and i stumbled back into the  house and saw Joe bringing out another keg.
"Oh my god Rose im so fucking drunk right now."
"Me to July. Shit i,ve gotta puke."
I ran upstairs real fast looking for a bathroom and when i found one i walked in on Joe's mom giving his dad head right on the toilet seat. That freaked me out but what i saw next really freked me out. Joe's sister Meg was dildo fucking her mom from behind. I held my puke  down and went back downstairs.
"Holy shit July you'll never believe what I just saw."
"What?"
"Come on up and look for yourself."
I dragged her upstairs and showed her what was going on. By this time they already
switched positions. Now Meg was fucking her dad with the dildo while her mom ate her out. Meg looked over and yelled," Holy fucking shit."She pulled out the dildo and hopped off her mom and walked into the hall naked.
"oh my god you guys you better not tell anyone."
"How the hell did this get started?" July asked her
"Well i walked in on my parents smoking some pot and they kinda made me do it because they threatened to take away my car and put me in a catholic school. please dont tell anyone you guys."
"Fine we wont." I said
Meg went back to the bathroom and locked the door behind her. I noticed something that i  didnt 10 seconds ago. my pants were wet. O my god that got me horny. All i could remember was Megs mom eating her out and the expression on her face.
"Rose, I think that made me horny."
"Me to July." I said
All of the sudden i kissed her. and i dont mean a little peck on the cheek i mean i deep throated her with my tongue. We moved our way to the bedroomstill kissing and then i landed on the bed with July on top of me. It seemed like an eternity before anything else happened. But i put an end to that. I pulled off hep blouse and saw her erect nipples. I just stared at her bra until she ripped my shirt off of me. I didnt wear a bra because i was hoping to bang some dude tonight but that aint goona happen now. She started sucking on my nipples and i almost exploded with ecstacy. I couldnt take it anymore so i reached my hands closer to her waist and moved my hands faster with hers. I unbuttoned her pants and yanked them  and her thong down. She was shaven clean.  July was still sucking on my nipple when i pushed her back on the bed and i kissed her abdomin all the way down to her belly button and then something took control of me and i started to lick inside her belly button. She pushed my face her into and pulling my hair at the sametime. i pulled up off her and she flipped me on my back, undid my pants and yanked them and my panties down. she immediately started licking my thighs right near mypussy. she made her way up slowly up until she licked my pussy lips and I had to bite my lip to keep from yelling. She split them apart with her fingers and plunged into me. Just  then I heard a creek of the door. It was Meg! She came in and handed July something. I  wasnt to sure what it was until something was pressing against my asshole. it was a dildo!
My best friend was eating me out and about to fuck my ass with a dildo. The funny thing is Meg didnt leave but instead started to place herself on my face. My first instinct was to push her off me but she started to hump my face. I had to oblige by licking her shaven cunt. As i was getting eaten out by July i felt like  was about to climax but i didnt. I kept getting closer and closer to 1 but i didnt While i was licking Meg's pussy  i felt her tense up and she let out a loud yell and she climaxed and when i heard her yell i climaxed to.She came all in my mouth. I tried to swallow it all but she just kept going. on the other end of me July had licked up all the pussy juice i climaxed on her. Meg hoped off me and went over to July and started to make out with her. I just laid there panting on the bed. i jumped down by Meg and July just as Meg started to suck on July's toe.It kinda grossed me out but when July let out a loud yell of ecstacy i imagined how that felt.I looked up and saw Megs parents by the door doing it doggy style. It turned me on so much i
plopped myself on Julys face and let her eat me out again. Meg started to eat out July and she came almost immediately. i came again right when she did. We all laid side by side and  watched Meg's parents fuck each others brains out. We all look at each other approvingly.
of what just transpired.
© Copyright 2006 kiddy_d (simpleman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1195677-The-Best-Party-Ever