*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1195779-MOTHER
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Family · #1195779
My definition of my MOTHER
I wrote this to my Mother for Mother's Day, 2005.

MOTHER

What is a mother, and what does 'Mother' mean to me?

A mother is a woman who puts her whole heart into making her family feel loved. Her every action demonstrates that she would do everything within her power to help them accomplish their goals.

A mother is someone whose children know they can turn to when the world seems to be falling in around them, and who will listen and offer words of advice as no one else seems able to do.

A mother may cry with her children at the problems that they have encountered and the choices that they have made. Although she may not condone those actions, she will always stand behind her children and encourage them to do better for themselves in their lives.

A mother is someone who, when her children call, answers with a cheerful hello and a smile in her voice. Although she may never know, she makes her children's day.

A mother is someone who lets her children know that she would take on the world for them, while at the same time encouraging them to work out their problems and become a better individual for what they have learned from them. Her children know that should they need her help, she will always be there for them.

A mother is someone whose children cherish her, and hope to emulate her, and always call her wonderful.

MOTHER-THIS SOMEONE IS YOU!!!!!



Erica J. B.
05/2005
© Copyright 2006 singlefancyfree (eb30 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1195779-MOTHER