*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1196124-Giant-Black-GTS-BBW
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1196124
A fictional story about a teenager who is shrunken by a large black lady.
Friday

Mike hated school. He was in junior high, which automatically meant that no matter what, your life was going to be miserable until you made it to high school. It's not that he didn't have friends or anything, it's just that the teachers either treated the students like little kids or like adults. Normally it would be fine to be treated like an adult, but some of the students took it way too seriously. They thought that meant they were allowed to do whatever they wanted, which would get them in trouble, which would lead to everyone being treated like kids. It was a vicious cycle. Fortunately, there was one thing Mike enjoyed very much about school.

Every other he had choir with Mrs. Greene. Mrs. Greene was a very (emphasis on very) large black lady, and she could have quite an attitude. She was known for being the meanest teacher in school, although in reality, this was only true if you didn't behave. Mike behaved very well - he wasn't a teacher's pet, but he had no interest in breaking the rules. Mrs. Greene clearly liked this about him and she would often show her appreciation in very discreet ways, such as giving him a wink when he came in or by not calling on him when it was clear he didn't know the answer. Another reason Mike behaved is because he had a bit of a crush on her. For whatever reason, he always like bigger women, and she was just the perfect size for him. Everyday he would imagine his face being in between her ass and the piano bench, being smothered underneath the soft skin until she decided to let him go. He knew he could never tell her this, although sometimes he would purposely stare at her ass until she saw him, hoping eventually she would get the hint.

Fortunately for him, she did.

One day after the last bell rang, Mrs. Greene asked Mike to stay after class.

"Mike, I have a favor to ask you," Mrs. Greene said.

Mike gulped, but tried not to show his nervousness.

"I just recently fired my lawn guy and need someone to mow it this weekend, would you be interested? I can't pay much, but I can promise you you'll be glad you did it." She said with a sly smile.

Mike gulped again. What did she mean by that?

Mrs. Greene took Mike's hand and grazed it across her big, smooth bottom. She smiled.

Mike gulped a third time and looked down in embarassment.

She tickled her long fingernails on his growing erection and smiled at him.

"So is that a yes?" She said with a snicker.

"Ummm...uh...well....I, um.....I'm not really.....It's just...." Mike stammered.

"Yes or no?" Mrs. Greene said somewhat impatiently.

"Yeah...um.....I can do that...." Mike finally blurted out.

"Good. Here's everything you need to know," Mrs. Greene said as she scribbled some stuff on a piece of paper.

Mike took the paper and looked at it. It had her address, phone number, and what time to show up.

"If you get tired, you can stay the night," Mrs. Greene said with a wink.

"Oh...well...I mean...I don't want to impose.....I'm sure I'll be fine..." Mike said, embarassed. He knew his parents would be out of town, this would be the perfect time to try and get close to that beautiful bottom.

"It's no inconvenience for me," said Mrs. Greene with a smile. "Oops," she said, as she dropped her pencil on the floor. "Could you get that for me?"

Mike gulped again and got down on his knees to pick up her pencil. He reached in between her large yet very pretty feet, his hand grazing over the top of her left foot. She had beautiful chocolately brown skin and her toenails were painted dark green. He stopped for a moment to admire her perfect, smooth feet. He looked up to see her looking down at him, smiling, knowing exactly what he was thinking. He started to get up, but stopped again when his face became level with her ass. She was wearing a green dress, and being that close he could just see through it to see her black panties being stretched to the limit over her beautiful round butt cheeks. He stared for a second until he heard a voice above him.

"Go on and give it a kiss," Mrs. Greene said, sliding her gigantic ass a little closer.

Mike looked up at her and back at her ass, he closed his eyes and gently placed his lips on her left cheek, holding them there for a second before quickly getting up.

"Here's your um.......uh......your...."
"Pencil?" Mrs. Greene, said, lauhging.
"Yeah....umm....I should.....go....probably get going...."
"Run along," Mrs. Greene said teasingly, "I'll see you tomorrow."

With that Mike ran out of the room, Mrs. Greene laughing and shaking her head, thinking of what the weekend would bring.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Saturday

Mike woke up early the next day, having barely slept the night before out of so much excitement. It was only 7:30 in the morning, and he wasn't supposed to be at Mrs. Greene's house until 10.
© Copyright 2006 footman755 (footman755 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1196124-Giant-Black-GTS-BBW