*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1200642-Dating-Stinks
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Essay · Emotional · #1200642
Just a litte essay on men today from a woman's point of view.
What is up with the males species? Is there not one decent single man left?

The nonsense that goes on is truly amazing.

Lets face it, most of us women can see through your lies and tall tales. Sometimes we just let the tale go on and on just because we can't believe that you would think that someone with half a brain would buy such nonsense. Truly amazing.

How about the one where you tell us that you are at a friends house watching the game? Or, Honey, I have to work late, don't wait up for me. We especially like that one.

Men, do you really think that we believe that? Smarten up because most women will find a way to make you feel thr pain you caused. Not physically, that would be too easy, not mentally, we lost you at hello.

Most of us, the smart ones, will get you in the pockets. The best revenge is to take your lovely credit cards or cash and go shopping. Not to hard to make a tear fall down our face and act like you stomped on our tender little hearts.

Just ask our friends Louie, Tommy, Giorgio, Ralph, just to name a few, they are more then happy to cheer us up when we are down. They are always there when we need them and they are ready to put that smile back on our faces, no questions asked. And, the best is, no strings attached. We can use any of them whenever we want. That's right, we got it like that.

Oh, and this is the most important lesson to be learned:

SIZE DOES MATTER.

It must have been a man that said its not the size of the ship, its the motion of the ocean. Please, give us a flipping break. Do you really believe that one?

Don't give us that stupid line, we don't believe it, trust me, a very small ship just may sink or get lost in the ocean. Not something cute at all, it is down right scary.

Rember 4th grade math? We sure do. it's a lesson that most of us women will never forget:

Length times width = Yesssssssssssssssssssssss, yessssssssssssss, yessssssssssssss.

This dating scene is tired and I am throughly exhausted.
© Copyright 2007 Lovetowrite! (christinag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1200642-Dating-Stinks