*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1201408-Another-Bad-Day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Essay · Other · #1201408
A short little essay to get my juices flowing.
Just ranting.....and writing....

Who would have thought that at the age of 40 I would be this miserable? Surely not me, not my mother and not my father either. Where was I when happiness and bliss was handed out? Oh thats right, the happy fairy must have called in sick that day. Just my luck. Somehow I am not surprised.

Well, let me describe myself, as far as looks go, I am quite thankful. I have the looks of an angel. Enhanced blonde hair, hazel eyes, a great nose and an okay figure. Honestly, as far as that goes, I wouldn't change a thing. My flaw, I have the heart of a demon. Yup, this is indeed very true.

I used to be a very sweet and loving person, somehow greatness left and the demon himself stepped in. I find myself hating people. I hate them so much that often I say and think ugly things. It is especially cute when I am driving, dear me, the profanities that come out of my mouth astound me. If thoughts could kill, I would be a mass murderer.

Today I wanted to take another human being and slowly torture him. Each and every single day my blood boils a little bit more from this piece of crap. This ungrateful waste of breath human being. This man has never uttered a kind word to anyone. I turly believe that he sits at his desk and conjures up things to just make everyone else's life miserable.

If for any reason this person was to ever take ill in front of me, I would probably rejoice in sheer delight. If he were to ever grab his heart and fall to the ground in pain and look for me to call 911, it would never happen. I would stand there over him smiling and laughing, rejoicing as if I won the lottery. Yes, I am horrible, but I am so waiting for this day.

Yes, like I said, I have the heart of a demon.
© Copyright 2007 Lovetowrite! (christinag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1201408-Another-Bad-Day