*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1201368-Will-He-Ever-Leave
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Satire · #1201368
This is a metaphorical poem with out a structure. Tell me what you think HE is.
You might think that he is fun and very entertaining. You might not get enough of him. You may look to him for advice. You may have a changed life because of him. He is always at the best parties. He knows how to make people tell the truth. But he also knows how to make you feel like shit. He can rip a family apart. He can change a person for life. He can make you do some really bad decisions that you will soon regret. He can make you hurt someone physically or mentally. Many people can't seem to get rid of him. For me personally, he ruined my life. I look for his advice every now and then, but I don't need it. I have other people I talk to about things. I hang out with him every once in a while but I make sure that he isn't changing me or getting the best of me. He is in my life and I hate him more then anything. He had made my father who he is. He kills many people a year. He had almost killed my brother. He stole a lot of money from my family. He makes fights a common thing. You might be thinking, if he is that bad, why don't you put him away. Well, they tried that before and everybody fought in order to get him back. People like him too much. Crimes were going on just to get him back. Well, wake up and just think how he could affect your life before you make him your life. Make sure that you know that he isn't going to stay with you for the rest of your life. Make sure you are not only with him. Make sure that he doesn't become your only advice or the only one with the answers. Make sure that you could live without him if you had to. If you don't know who he is then I hope you never do. He would probably just mess things up in the end. He is the only one I truly wish never existed.
© Copyright 2007 jkwolek (jkwolek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1201368-Will-He-Ever-Leave