*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1204190-Big-Boy
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1204190
Crime Lord sets up one of his men to be waxed. His girlfriend has another plan.
New Prompt: Write a story wherein the main character needs and/or uses a password.

“Hey Rusty, don’t you forget that password tonight. It’s life or death.”

“Yeah, I got it boss… don’t worry… easy as one, two, tree… me and Lefty gonna be right on time too ya hear?”

“Ok Rusty here it is again. You’re alone, Lefty ain’t going with ya tonight. You walk up to the contact and say ‘How sweet is the weather?’ then the contact will say–

“It’s like eating candy; Got it, boss. Then I give him money, we make the deal.”

“No Rusty, then you give the password, the password. You repeat the word candy and then the password. If you do anything before that you’re done for.”

“Okay, gotcha boss…”

“Now get outta here Rusty and don’t forget to be in the shipyard at slip 3 at 2am. Here’s a little heat in case you need it. It’s okay Rusty, just in case you need something.”

“Okay boss… if you think so–“

Rusty shook as he placed the pistol in his suit pocket, he turned to walk out as the boss approached and placed a hand on his shoulder… “Don’t forget the password Rusty…”

“Right boss… the password… see you… umm tomorrow.”

Rusty exited the Chicago high rise and went directly to work. Time was the enemy but first he had to shake all possible tails by the boss.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

At the ship yard Rusty turned the corner and walked directly toward slip 3. The dense fog was a welcome ally, but the click of his heels signaled his every move. Soon he heard another set of footsteps which met him precisely at 2am in front of slip 3.

“Candy panties!” Rusty blurted out to the sexy trench coated blonde.

“A bit anxious aren’t you big boy? Our boat is this way...”

(295 words)
© Copyright 2007 Bluesman (bluesman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1204190-Big-Boy