*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1204529-Abuse-Me-No-More
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1204529
This poem is for all the women being abused(including me)
I can't take this anger and pain that I'm holding on to inside anymore.I'm loosing my mind,at times instead of laughing I cry.The scars on my face are too much for me to bare.

Hiding my image,just so people won't be able to tell,I'm like a little girl who's so afraid that she hides like a turtle in its shell.Fronting in front of my friends,is something that I don't do,but when they leave all HELL brakes loose.

You pull me by my hair,throw me against the wall.Kicking me in my sides as I lay covering my face and crying.Trying to close my eyes,punching me in my face as I lay wondering what next move you're going to make.

Spitting in my face and telling me that I'm a worthless piece of shit and that I'm nothing but a bitch.

It hurts and I'm tired of it.ABUSE ME NO MORE, no longer will you have the power over me.You see you're not a man,a man would never put his hands on a woman and a black woman at that.

ABUSE ME NO MORE.No longer will I be treated like a whore, again I say ABUSE ME NO MORE.This is my life and what I say goes.ABUSE ME NO MORE,cause I'm not the one,I've gained my confidence.I'm not that worthless piece of shit that you thought I was before.

I'm a strong angry woman who's letting you go,so ABUSE ME NO MORE.I'm stronger than what you think,and I don't care if you get mad cause baby I'm just letting you know,Its stops here,today.

So guest what baby boy?ABUSE ME NO MORE.

You can leave, take a hike,leave the country,or flky out of state.I really don't care.


Again I say,and Again I say,

ABUSE ME NO MORE
ABUSE ME NO MORE!







© Copyright 2007 ~Mz. Poetic~ (angel22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1204529-Abuse-Me-No-More