*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1207637-A-hand-to-hold
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Emotional · #1207637
This poem is about friendship
Wasn't I around when you needed a hand to hold?
So what happended?, why did you go?
I told you that we would be friends no matter what
but you decided to listen to other people,and now look what our friendship has caused us.

Pain.And because of you and what you did I had nothing to say to you.It was over and I told myself that I was through, and that this was the last time I would ever help you. I cried and I cried because I just couldn't understand why you would want to throw the good things that we had away.It was a waste of my time, yeah thats what I told myself.


At the time I was mad and I couldn't stand seeing the sight of you, I gave you advice and I told you to pray, but you didn't so I did. If you look close enough you can see that my heart has now changed. But its up to you whether you want our friendship back or if you want this craziness to stay the same.

But see I refuse to let what happened before happen again, because we need each other to survive and whether you realize it or not we need each other in our lives. So here's my hand, go ahead reach for it. I'm here when you need me all you have to do is ask.Take my hand and hold it tight.

You see right there is a good reason why we shouldn't fight
so understand me when I say,take all the time that you need, but know that my heart is in it to win, and my hand will always be around to grab yours
© Copyright 2007 ~Mz. Poetic~ (angel22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1207637-A-hand-to-hold