*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1205136-The-Chair-Chapters-One--Two
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Fantasy · #1205136
Pornographic Fantasy Mind Control Sex Science Fiction Lesbian and Heterosexual Encounters
THE CHAIR, CHAPTER ONE

Allara awoke or, more precisely, regained consciousness to find that her insatiable pussy was orgasming once more. This was not the first time she had had this experience. In fact, her existence had developed into one where constant orgasm, while awake or not,  seemed to be the norm rather than the exception. She looked downward to see a nameless blonde woman with large, swaying tits pulling her elongated labia outward while a just as nameless, but very handsome man, fucked the gaping whole that was her cunt. As usual, his erect cock stretched out at least 12-13 inches long and moved in and out of her well-lubricated “fuck hole” as if he were a machine programmed strictly for fucking.

Another woman, a redheaded midget, who stood only 3 and one-half feet tall, looked up at her with a wicked grin on her girlish face. This woman’s body was dominated by absolutely huge boobs that seemed to take up over one-half of the overall girth of her small body. She was the only one emitting any language and all she ever said was “Good, GOOD,” over and over again. Her skilled hands massaged the erect, aroused top of Allara’s extremely elongated clitoris.

Allara moaned constantly building toward yet another sexual climax. As she opened her mouth to encourage her “assembled lovers”, before she could speak, an almost 15 inch long cock was plunged past her lips and teeth and into the back of her throat. She did not know for how long she had gotten rid of her gag reflex--- but she had. Her hungry mouth licked and sucked on the long male member, which caused her to feel even more arousal.

She felt her body being lifted by more hands that seemed to appear out of nowhere and she knew what this meant: Another huge cock was going to fuck her willing, tight ass. The double penetration was completely delightful to her as she thrust herself back and forth between the two men. She reached up and grabbed her own ample breasts and feverishly grabbed at her own excited nipples.

As if on queue, another set of male hands grabbed her sensitive boobs and inserted yet another huge cock in-between them. She loved the feeling of the large cock fucking her tits. Now that she was being fucked in almost every possible way she knew that it was okay for her to let herself climax once more.

Allara moaned loudly as her orgasm caused her entire body to shutter. The midget woman nearly yelled “Good, GOOD!” as she proceeded now to lick and suck on Allara’s  climaxing maidenhead.

The multi-fucked woman could feel the men’s cocks starting to cum inside of her cunt and ass causing her to thrust almost violently back and forth. The cock in her mouth was pulled out and she could see it start to cum all over her lust-filled face. She reached up with her right hand and stroked the erect cock encouraging it to squirt even more cum all over her mouth and cheeks and forehead. At the same time she reached downward and started to massage the ample balls of the man that was titty-fucking her.

From the darkness that surrounded her dozens of climaxing cocks appeared and started to cover her body in cum. It was too much for the woman who started to multiple orgasm as she reached out and grabbed two random erections and started to “milk” them all over her writhing body.

“Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh YYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyeeeeessssss!” she managed to squeal before yet another cum-spewing cock filled her opened mouth. She greedily gobbled and swallowed the hot cum as it issued forth from the large male member.

Allara had no idea how long this scene would last. But it continued to repeat itself over and over until she finally collapsed, exhausted from what seemed like thousands of orgasmic moments.
-------------------------------------------

“Commander, the Subject 27 has lost consciousness again. Should we revive her?” inquired the uniformed man who was overseeing the control panel.

“No, SubCommander,” the other uniformed man replied. “Let her rest for a time. This one will be most useful. Switch the monitor to Subject 597, please.”

An approving smile crossed the SubCommander’s face as he switch the “mind-monitor” to Subject 597. The SubCommander took a special interest in this subject because he had raised her from being a little girl into being the magnificent, full-grown woman that she was today. He had personally supervised the sexual modifications that now adorned her fabulous body. He took much pride in the work of both genetic and hormonal augmentation that resulted in sexually modifying the “breedcows”, as members of the crew commonly referred them to. He also had a level of affection for 597 because he had personally been allowed to breed successfully with her, producing two healthy offspring during the course of the last three years. Of course, it was part of his job to supervise the birth of all offspring in the colony. When the offspring were his he always gave them a bit more attention than the others--- even though their society seemed obsessed with “coequal treatment of all offspring”.

Subject 597 was just about to enter a new “breeding cycle” and had to be mentally and physically prepared for what was hoped to be another successful impregnation. The mind monitor allowed the SubCommander to manipulate his subject’s thoughts so that during the cycle the subject would be in a constant state of sexual arousal and submission.

The SubCommander also found 597 to be somewhat unusual because the sexual thoughts that aroused her most almost exclusively dealt with having sex with other females......
---------------------------------------------

“Sssssshhhhh,” said the tall, older woman as she put her hand over the other woman’s mouth. “It is forbidden for you to see my body. They will punish you if they know that you have been naked with your Queen.”

In a seeming contradiction, the woman then not only opened, but also then discarded, the robe that she was wearing. The statuesque Queen stood before her staring handmaiden wearing only a corseted bodice that cupped only the bottom portion of her ample cleavage. Her two, large breasts were tipped with huge dark pink nipples that seemed to harden with excitement in front of the younger woman’s face.

“Oh, Your Maj-” was all the younger woman, named Sela, was allowed to say before the older woman crushed her large, excited nipple into her younger lover’s mouth. The stimulated woman started to suck and lick greedily on the Queen’s quickly elongating nipple flesh.

Placing her hand behind the handmaiden’s head the older woman pulled her young partner’s hungry mouth closer to her while saying, “That’s right, my little darling, SUCK on Mommy’s big nipple. Suck on Mommy’s naughty teat.”

As if on command, the large nipple started to squirt mother’s milk into the young lesbian’s mouth. Sela started to suck with pure delight on the lactating tit. The milk was sweet and warm as she suctioned it into her ravenous mouth.

She looked down and saw that she no longer was wearing any clothes. She started to moan her approval as she allowed the older woman to run her hands all over her quivering body. Her Royal Highness was highly skilled at pleasuring other women and proceeded to pull on Sela’s nipples while also reaching down to start massaging her young handmaiden’s soon to be dripping wet pussy.

She pulled her mouth away from the Queen’s  milk-filled breast just long enough to say, “Oh, Mommy, you play with my cunt sooooo gooooodddddd.......,” while starting to fuck her “Mommy’s” probing fingers.

She grabbed the other huge boob and started to suckle it as she had the first one.

“Fuck Daddy’s cock while Mommy watches you,” the older woman commanded.

“Oh, yes, Daddy, Fuck me please,” the younger woman replied in between sucks.

The Queen put her index and middle fingers together and slowly started to insert them up the willing girl’s wet pussy.

“Yes, Daddy’s going to fuck and fuck his naughty little girl, just like she loves it,” the older woman continued with a wicked grin on her face.

With great pleasure Sela fucked wildly the Queen’s fingers. She felt herself growing closer and closer to orgasm. As she did, she felt her labia growing outward. It was curious how her once small genitalia had, over time (she knew not how long), grown larger and larger the more that she got sexually stimulated. Her now enormous pussy lips enveloped the older woman’s hand, which seemed to please both women.

The Queen reached down with her other hand and, with her thumb and index finger, started pinching and pulling on the top of the younger woman’s clit. As if it had a life of it’s own, the clit started to grow outward and pulsate. Soon it was nearly seven inches long and throbbing with each beat of her excited heart. The Queen pulled her breast out of her young handmaiden’s mouth and pushed her downward into a reclining position. She grabbed the woman’s ankles and spread her legs wide open.

“Little girl is going to fuck Mommy’s naughty wet pussy,” the older woman said while straddling the Spread-eagled woman.

Sela felt her erect clit being pulled upward and inserted into the Queen’s very wet pussy. Soon both females were moaning and orgasming with complete abandon.
-----------------------------

The SubCommander had seen this scene played out many times with Subject 597. He knew that soon she would be orgasming uncontrollably. Over and over she would ejaculate her female juices all over her “workstation” until she finally collapsed, exhausted in complete sexual satisfaction.

He had several other minds to look into to make sure that the subjects that were his assignees were concentrating strictly on “Legally-approved” physical arousal and sexual stimulation.

Subject 317 was a fascinating study in a “rouge mind”. She kept thinking of a simpler time in her childhood, before her abduction, on walks through the beautiful forests of her home-world. The SubCommander would find her playing with and feeding the friendly creatures that inhabited the forest and sometimes singing to them. He found her to be a personal challenge to his skills as a Sexual Mind Administrator.

With a knowing grin on his face he created a large mushroom in the middle of the forest floor. He directed 317’s mind to focus on it.
------------------------------------------------

Soon the “little girl” was seated next to the mushroom staring at it in fascination. She could not take her eyes off of it. She reached out tentatively and started to touch the head of the mushroom. Much to her delight, the mushroom started to slowly grow and throb outward. As it did the “little girl” started to grow as well. Soon she was the full grown woman that she was in reality. She reached downward and started to play with her female genitalia. She could not help it: She had to play with herself as she watched the mushroom growing outward---now resembling a hard, erect male member. As the “mushroom erection” continued to grow upward the masturbating woman spread her legs wide open and stood directly above the growing “mushcock”. Soon it reached her now-drenched labia and proceeded to enter her wet cunt.

She could not stop herself. All of her instincts told her to wildly fuck the giant phallus. She grabbed the stem and pulled it further into her hungry cunt. Soon her moans and squeals were echoing throughout the forest, announcing to all her orgasmic delight. As she violently thrust back and forth she was slowly lifted off the ground by the still-growing mushroom erection. Soon she was above the tree line looking out across the tops of the trees.

Then she heard it off in the distance. “BOOM, BOOM, BOOM...”. It was the distinctive sound of a giant walking in the forest.

For some reason, instead of being frightened, she found her sexual arousal increasing. She wanted the giant to find her and to lust after her while watching her wildly riding the tree-tall mushroom.

As she orgasmed again she moaned as loud as she could trying to attract the giant man to her section of the woods.

Much to her delight, the  “BOOM, BOOM, BOOMs” started to get closer and closer. Soon she could see the top of the giant’s head as he approached her. He had long, cascading dark brown hair that fell well-past his shoulders.

His handsome,  friendly face was smiling at her as he emerged and spied the “fucking waif” and her mushroom dildo-phallus. He let out a roar of delighted, low-pitched laughter as he gazed upon the still-fucking woman. He unbelted his tunic and exposed his pulsating, excited cock to the woman who found it impossible to stop her fucking or to take her eyes off of the huge male member that the giant possessed.

The head of the giant man’s cock was approximately twice as big as the woman’s entire head. She reached out and grabbed with both arms as much of the huge, throbbing cock as she could. With great relish, she started to lick and suck on the sensitive skin around the slit of the massive cock. Without saying anything, the giant nodded his approval and placed one finger behind the woman’s head gently pulling her toward his pulsating member.

By know, the normal-sized woman was completely helpless to stop her fucking or sucking. She knew deep within herself that she would continue play out this scene until she passed out from completely orgasmic exhaustion.

Soon it was too much for the giant’s cock which he grabbed lustily as he rapidly started to stroke in front of the “little woman”. He let out a great moan of satisfaction as he started to ejaculate all over the waif. Cum burst forward from his pulsating member and proceeded to quickly cover the woman’s entire writhing body.

The woman started to orgasm uncontrollably. She came and came and did not know when she would ever stop. The last memory that she had was of the Giant’s smiling face through her cum-covered eyes. Covered in his hot cum, she eventually passed out from sheer sexual ecstasy and exhaustion.
------------------------------------------

The SubCommander took great pride and delight in forcing his sexual will upon Subject 317. He made an entry into the ship’s log about his success.

Being time for his regeneration cycle, it was time to place all of the females into their regeneration cycles as well. He switched off all of the monitors.  However, before exiting, he flipped one regular monitor on to check briefly on the now-sleeping subject 597.

597 slept comfortably. All of her vital signs were as they should be. The electrodes that coursed up and down her body were all functional. Her feeding tubes were working to specifications. In her dark, tiny cubicle she lay asleep, unaware of her actual existence.

Completely unaware of the straps that bound her wrists to the arms and her ankles to the legs.

Unaware that her entire life was being served....Strapped to THE CHAIR.............

CHAPTER TWO - INDULGENCE

As one cock exploded inside of her with white hot cum... the next one would appear...one right after another. OVER AND OVER.... She loved nothing more than hot, ejaculated cum filling her vagina....for hours on end...

----------------------

Subject 475 was adequate and would be bred with shortly, thought the SubCommander.

Most of the females were the same--- but there were others....

347, for instance, she was quiet “deviant” in her sexual desires.
----------------------

The tall, voluptuous blonde bent over onto all fours in the forest clearing. She kept thrusting outward her wanton pussy. Her hungry labia stretched outward not reaching anything but air.

Off in the distance she heard something stirring...

Suddenly, into the clearing, the white stallion appeared, his ivory tusk shone against the moonlit night. The unicorn proceeded up to the woman’s offered genitalia. He licked it, much to her delight and then proceeded to mount her with his incredibly long cock. He tentatively poked it into her and found that she could accommodate it. He then proceeded to fuck her eager and very-willing vagina over and over again. She gasped at the equine organ’s massiveness and, with great joy, proceeded to cum profusely all over the magical beast’s huge erection.
-------------------------

The SubCommander enjoyed fantasy and appreciated the human mind’s willingness to accommodate it....

Some subjects were more difficult than others in their ability, or lack of ability, to “sexually spend” as commanded by the mind probes. One female that needed “extra physical aids” to stimulate her to orgasm was Subject 113. The SubCommander and his team had tried many sexual fantasies but it was not until they combined special mechanisms to 113’s chair that they saw any success in the area of physical ecstasy for this female subject.

-------------------------

The last thing that SunRa remembered was being confronted by several cloaked women. After a lengthy struggle the leader of the group, a Statuesque Woman with raven black hair and large violet eyes pulled a snake from a bag that one of the other women held. One of the two women held SunRa while a third pulled aside the top of her garment, exposing the woman’s rather large right breast. This woman took her thumb and middle finger and flicked the large dark brown nipple that tipped SunRa’s exposed breast. SunRa moved violently back and forth trying to break from her captors. The attention to her areola caused the nipple to harden and enlarge to several inches more erect than a few moments earlier. The raven-haired woman then turned and encouraged the snake to bite the still struggling SunRa. The snake seemed well-trained and lashed out to bite the offered nipple flesh. Almost instantly, the captive woman started to slow in her struggling and then stopped completely as she blacked out.......

From a semiconscious mind, SunRa could swear that she had seen two absolutely huge men opening two golden doors. The glimpse of one of the men surprised her because he had had both of his eyes burned out of their sockets. She was being carried past him, on some sort of golden “stretcher”, through the two golden doors and into the chamber beyond. She looked downward to see that her body was naked except for four golden bands that were attached to her wrists and ankles. Each band had several golden rings that stuck outward from the band. She was carried to the center of the chamber and placed upon a golden couch. Her ankles were pulled apart and bound to the bottom legs of the couch by leather straps. Her arms were then stretched out along the backing of the couch and attached to leather straps at the ends of couch-back.

-------------------------

The SubCommander knew that it was time to engage the special mechanisms that had been installed to have complete control of Subject 113’s experience. He was very proud of his “breakthrough” work on 113. In fact, his engineering and methods were now required study for the males that were assigned to learn Advanced Sexual Manipulation as part of their curriculum.

Subject 113 had special tubes attached to each of her large nipples. The tubes were held to the flesh by suction so that the nipples ability to expunge milk was not interfered with. Within the inside of the tubes were polished metallic pegs that were quite small and acted almost like tiny fingers or “feet” that would “walk” up and down the elongated nipple as it was sucked up into the vacuum tube. As he flipped the switch to activate the device, the SubCommander marveled at how long and luxurious that 113’s nipples had become. During the several years of suctioning the subject’s nipples had been successfully stretched outward to near 5 inches long when fully aroused. The SubCommander had received a special citation for this achievement in Body Manipulation.
--------------------------------

As the snake’s venom wore off, for the first time since her abduction, SunRa started to feel her extremities. She surveyed her nipples and, much to her surprise, found that they were standing erect even though no one was giving them any direct attention. She could see that the areolas had received multiple snake bites, which must be the reason for her continued nipple erections. She could finally feel the pain of those bites and, much to her surprise, found that the pain was sexually stimulating her. Also, to her surprise was the fact that her nipples continued to grow outward-- somehow encouraged by the snake’s venom, she thought.

A sudden flash of pain drew her immediate attention to her genitalia. Her genitalia were, in her opinion, underdeveloped because of her virginity. Looking downward, she tried to bend her pelvic region upward toward her gaze so that she could see the source of the pain. The top of her labia was completely swollen and had turned a light reddish color. She had never seen her clitoris extended the way that it was. She could swear that, like her nipples, her clit was growing outward. She realized at that moment that there were snake bites all over her swollen and swelling genitals. She found herself suddenly obsessing about the sexual regions of her body. Her gaze seemed to move strictly between looking at her swelling boobs and nipples and then down to her clitoris and back again.

She did not even notice the other women entering the chamber, nor did she struggle against her restraints.

-----------------------------------

The SubCommander knew it was time to engage the other device that he had created for 113. It was a much larger, triangular suctioning device that contained a special rubber finger-like appendage at the top of the triangle. He flipped the device on.  The “finger” would move outward to the top of the woman’s clit. It would then move back and forth and then retract. As her vaginal region was sucked upward the finger would extend outward, rub her sensitive clitoral region, and extend back ---over and over again.

The man smiled knowingly as he took pride in his work......

----------------------------------

SunRa’s mind was being completely possessed by sexual thoughts. She had never really felt much arousal in her life and had found it easy to maintain her virginity because of that fact. She found it to be completely queer to feel sexual lust and obsession without having any lover to have stimulated these thoughts.

The High Priestess emerged from the back of the chamber, breaking the silence:

“Well, the chosen one emerges from her slumber.”

A statuesque, raven-haired woman with violet eyes approached the somewhat stupefied woman who was bound to the golden couch. The High Priestess wore only a long, golden hooded cloak that was open in the front revealing extremely large breasts that adorned a lithe, athletic body.
As much as SunRa did not wish to gaze upon this other woman’s naked form-- she found herself completely unable to stop staring at it. In fact, she thought that the woman was the most beautiful woman that she had ever seen. She was completely transfixed by the large, rounded breasts that swayed slightly from side to side as the High Priestess paraded in front of her. She stared at the tips of each breast and could swear that the large, reddish-brown nipples were silently calling to her saying, “Lick Me” and “Suck Me”. She thought she must be losing her mind. She even found herself being sexually stimulated by the site of the Mistress’ nipples seemingly growing outward, as aroused as her’s were. In her mind she imagined placing her lips around one of the large, hardening nipples and sucking it into her hungering mouth. She found herself further shocked by the realization that her thoughts were causing her vaginal region to become very wet with excitement. She wanted the woman to touch her. She ---

Her waking dream was disturbed by the High Priestess’ low alto voice.

“I am AnaMuun-- but you may call me Mistress or High Priestess. You have been brought here to serve my will and that of the gods that I serve. Your body is no longer your own. You are to be concubine. You will not refuse any instruction. You will immediately respond and effectively perform any and all commands. You will exercise no freewill whatsoever.”

The violet eyed woman continued as she leaned in forward very close to SunRa’s staring face. “You will obey any and all of my desires. You will thank your Mistress for her attention and will gladly do anything that your Mistress requires. You are now my property and I will do with you as I please ---when it pleases me to do so. Your High Priestess is now, and forever more, the center of all pleasure or pain that you receive. Your Mistress is the center of your universe. You will thank your Mistress for choosing you, you worthless little whore.”

Somewhat confused and somewhat frustrated, SunRa opened her mouth and started to stutter, “Th-Th-Than-,” but, before she could actually utter a full sentence, the High Priestess grabbed her own right breast and, cupping it from underneath, stuck her own hardening nipple into the surprised girl’s mouth.

“SUCK and LICK! You will suck and lick and pleasure your Mistress!,” the other woman commanded her new sexual “pupil”. She grabbed the back of the bound woman’s head, pulling it forward,  and crushed her huge right breast into SunRa’s startled mouth.

SunRa could smell the High Priestess’ sweet perfume, which was, by itself, quite intoxicating. Her head was swimming in sexual imagery and desire as she found herself completely unable to refuse the commands of her new Mistress. Her innocent and uneducated tongue reached out tentatively and, with great timidity, started to lick the presented nipple. Much to her surprise the nipple leapt forward in reaction to her initial licks. She found herself becoming rapidly and totally aroused by her realization she was giving pleasure to her new mistress.

“That’s right. You can’t help yourself anymore, can you? All you can think of now is the pleasures of the flesh. You will please your Mistress further when it suits her. But that will become quite difficult in a few moments,” the High Priestess said in a very soothing voice that was also somewhat chilling as well.

SunRa’s heart started to race with exhilaration and further arousal. But she was starting to feel a little strange as the slow acting poison coursed it’s way into her virgin brain. Slowly, she felt herself losing the ability to move her mouth. She tried to give her tongue and mouth the command to continue to lick and suck but nothing happened. She tried to speak but had lost her ability to speak. Her mouth hung open as she lost her ability to close it. The Mistress pulled her breast away from the young woman’s gaping maw. The young virgin slave started to drool slightly as she lost her ability to swallow. Only one part of her body could produce any motion. Her pelvic region slowly, and very involuntarily, started to move slowly back and forth. Somehow she could thrust and thrust her vaginal region upward and then back downward. However, she was not controlling her own actions. They were somehow being done for her. The thrusting slowly and steadily increased in intensity. No longer able to keep her eyes open SunRa was plunged into darkness.

The High Priestess clapped her hands and shouted, “She has reached the second realm!”
--------------------------------------

“Lieutenant, you may enter the chamber now. She is well prepared for penetration,” said the SubCommander calmly into the communicator.

The Lieutenant took very little time to enter the chamber and undress. Soon his hand was stroking his rapidly hardening cock as he prepared himself for sex with the “chaired female”. He surveyed her pelvic region, which was thrusting up and down, completely prepared for the servicing that he was going to give her.

The SubCommander pushed a button on the console in front of him, which instructed the vaginal vacuum to stop and lift off from the woman’s now very swollen vagina.

The man took his now large erection and gave it a few more strokes from his hand before plunging it slowly and deliberately into the “cow’s willing cunt”.
------------------------------------

There was a commotion that SunRa could hear towards the back of the room. Slowly, a chant arose as she heard what sounded like many females chanting simultaneously in a rhythm that completely matched the thrusts of the woman’s now very swollen, ravenous virgin pussy.

From the back of the temple chamber strode the Nubis. The females arranged themselves in a semicircle surrounding him as they followed him. His long black cock hung downward similar to that of a stallion. Maybe 15 or 16 inches at rest. He stopped in front of the thrusting SunRa and nodded his approval. The High Priestess clapped her hands once again signaling to the others that their time had come to prepare the huge cock. Female hands reached outward and stroked and caressed various parts of the ebony penis, which caused it to erect outward to completely shocking size and width. The females started to kiss and lick the huge shaft simultaneously stimulating every possible inch of it. One specially chosen, and especially talented, concubine positioned herself right in front of the enormous penis head and started a very concentrated massage of the tip of the pulsating member. She moved her hands with great precision as she leaned downward and feverishly began to lick and kiss and suck at the long slit that adorned the huge head.

The Nubis pointed to SunRa’s still-thrusting and very swollen genital region. The High Priestess, seeing this, clapped her hands three times. Several of the concubines that had been standing by in reverence knew it was their turn to act. They positioned themselves just if front of the penis-head massaging slave girl and with their backs to the Nubis. Several positioned themselves to the sides of SunRa while others positioned themselves in and around the thrusting cunt of the snake-poisoned slave.

Through her hazy mind SunRa was able to only monitor the sexual parts of her body. From nowhere, to her, she felt smallish female hands starting to caress and knead and massage her sensitive breasts. She felt fingers pulling at and pinching and stimulating  her very large, aroused nipples. She felt sweetly scented oils being placed on her excited skin and massaged expertly onto every part of her. She started to thrust faster but found other hands trying to control her pelvic movements. Suddenly, at least two female mouths starting to lick and kiss her excited labia. It was the most intense sensation that she had ever felt in her young life. A third mouth sucked her hardening clitoris up into her mouth and started to flick her maidenhead with a very skilled tongue. She felt eager fingers reaching inward and massaging the parts of her now outstretched pussy lips that were not being sucked on and licked. She felt several fingers playing with the gushing slit of her virgin vagina. SunRa wanted them to stick their fingers INTO HER! “Why won’t they stick them into me?” she thought in mounting frustration. She tried to thrust upward toward the fingers but her movements were being carefully restrained.


The Nubis let out what sounded like a roar-shout. All of the concubines ceased what they were doing except for two who held the throbbing penis shaft and the two positioned on either side of the completely helpless slave. The others moved away to watch in silence and awe.

From either side of her, SunRa felt hands grabbing the sides of her drooling mouth and pulling it open as far as it could go. The Nubis nodded to the two “cock-carriers” and the three moved forward to approach the slave girl’s mouth. The huge cock head was enormous and had no way of fitting into the helpless girl’s mouth even with it being stretched as far as was safe. The Nubis nodded his approval and waved his hand over the tip of his huge shaft. The entire cockhead started to change dimensionally. Only the very end portion, where the slit was, narrowed and then moved outward while redistributing itself. They very end of the Nubis penis now was narrow enough to barely enter the helpless girl’s mouth.

The two concubines that were on either side of SunRa reached their free hands back to guide her head forward and outward awaiting the Nubis Cocktip.

The Nubis surged forward with his two cock handlers and thrust the tip of his huge penis into the virgin slave’s gaping mouth.

SunRa felt the Nubis cock-flesh enter her mouth and much too her surprise found that her tongue was working again. Without thinking, she found herself completely consumed with the desire to lick and suck on the offered penis head. She tongued and tongued it. She licked the massive slit and found that she could taste an almost sweet substance that was emanating slightly from it.

The Nubis and his handmaidens moved the end of his shaft into and out of the slave’s eager mouth. It seemed to the others that a slight smile seemed to form on the face of the Nubis.

SunRa feverishly lashed her tongue outward to match every inward thrust. She found the pleasuring of the cock head to be completely irresistible to her sex crazed mind. She knew somewhere in the back of her mind that the cock was capable of orgasm and she wanted desperately to achieve that with the god-beast that fucked her excited, willing mouth.

The he stopped.

SunRa found herself licking at air. The two concubines on either side of her reached downward and started to massage her completely drenched labia and elongated clitoris.

The Nubis moved back only slightly so that his handlers could position the enormous cock at the entrance to the virgin’s completely aroused, sex-starved cunt. Again the Nubis waved his hand in front of the huge cock and its first half reduced in size but elongated while redistributing its length.

And with that the Nubis thrusted his enormous shaft into the once virgin pussy causing SunRa to let out a “silent scream” of both agony and ecstasy.

She felt the entire length of her cunt being completely filled with the Nubis’ cock flesh. She thrusted and thrusted her ravenous pussy back and forth trying desperately to encourage the massive cock to issue forth with Nubis cum.

SunRa lost track of time as she experienced the amazing sensations of being fucked and fuck by the god-beast. The drenched walls of her cunt stretched and stretched outward as if they had no limits. She wanted the Nubis to orgasm and madly fucked his cock in ever -growing abandon.

But he refused to spend for her. He just kept thrusting and thrusting his enormous shaft back and forth and occasionally, rearing his head back and roar-shouting his pleasure.

She felt something welling up inside of herself. This was something that was quite foreign to her and, yet, seemed natural and almost expected.

She heard the words of the High Priestess being whispered into her ear, “You will cum now for your god and your Mistress! You will give us your juices as a symbol of your complete enslavement and obedience. Do it NOW! Cum Now!”

Much to her surprise SunRa found the lips of the High Priestess licking and sucking on her extremely erect clit. AnaMuun’s highly skilled mouth pulled the slave’s now-enormous clit into her mouth where she proceed to lick back and forth across the excite clit flesh. She took the top of the clit between her teeth and very gently bit down on the other woman’s maidenhead while continuing to tongue the rest.

The High Priestess snapped her fingers behind her back, which was a signal to the two cock handlers. The Nubis’ handmaidens each reached one hand under the Nubis and started to caress and massage the absolutely huge balls of the Nubis.

From somewhere within her ravaged pussy a strange feeling welled up and proceeded to overwhelm SunRa. The new sex slave could not help herself any longer and exploded into gushing orgasm after gushing orgasm.

From within her sprang a surprised moan of absolute lust, abandon and ecstasy that had been imprisoned within her for all of her life.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh!!!!!” the once virgin slave bellowed loudly.

The Nubis started to roar as well, rearing his head back, as he finally allowed himself to spend his hot cum over and over into the helpless slave’s gushing cunt.

The sensation was too much for the orgasmic SunRa who found herself climaxing again right after having just finished her first orgasm.

The two orgasmic beings proceeded to climax back and forth at one another in an almost sexual serve and volley.

Completely satisfied, The Nubis removed his cock from the now gaping hole that was SunRa’s ravaged cunt. His two handlers’ immediately started to wash the Nubis’ cock clean using their highly trained mouths. The handmaidens feverishly licked all of the cum they could find off of the god-beast’s barely relaxing member.

The Nubis shout-roared his approval one last time and then, raising his hands to the ceiling, he made a strange gesture.

Instantaneously, The Nubis disappeared.
----------------------------------------------------

The Lieutenant removed his cum-soaked cock from the chaired-female’s pussy. He was most pleased with his level of ejaculation. He had achieved the required two erections in less than the allotted three hour time period. He had spent profusely both times and felt that his session in the chair chamber had been most successful. “Funny,” He thought to himself, “It almost seemed like the female had enjoyed the experience.” He dismissed this, of course, because everyone knew that breedcows were incapable of that.
---------------------------------------------------

The High Priestess greedily jumped down onto all fours in front of SunRa and hungrily started to suck on the post-orgasmic slave’s cum-filled pussy. She knew that drinking the Nubis cum would transform her into a completely orgasmic nymphomaniac in just a matter of moments. AnaMuun snapped her fingers and pointed to her backside, which she raised upwards, offering it to the other excited lesbian concubines. Several of the more aggressive slaves came forward and immediately started to pleasure their pussy-sucking Mistress. Some licked her swollen labia and elongated clitoris. Some took turns licking her exposed asshole. Still others positioned themselves under each of the High Priestesses huge boobs and hungrily sucked on her large, excited nipples while they grabbed and massage her breast flesh. Soon, every female was attempting to give some form of pleasure to their completely aroused Mistress.

AnaMuun let out a moan of sheer sexual euphoria as she started to cum into the various mouths and onto the various fingers that were pleasuring her orgasming cunt.

Almost simultaneously, SunRa achieved yet another gushing climax. SunRa came and came as did her Mistress who gobbled hungrily the spent juices that seeped from SunRa’s once virgin cunt. AnaMuun’s mind was completely possessed now by overwhelming sexual ecstasy at tasting over and over again the Nubis cum which, to her, was the greatest of all the World’s aphrodisiacs.

As SunRa finished her last orgasm she passed out in complete exhaustion.

© Copyright 2007 The Magician (the_magician at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1205136-The-Chair-Chapters-One--Two