*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1205149-Dr-SexDaddy-MD-Chapters-1--2
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Erotica · #1205149
Erotic Science Fiction, Sexy Mind Control, VERY graphic and fun!
Chapter One

Allison quivered nervously while she sat in the Waiting Room. She had never tried to do something like this before. She was only just past 19 years old but had answered the ad of the local sex clinic partially because all of her girlfriends were having happy sex lives except for her. They even teased her because she didn’t have any sexual history even though she had been very popular in high school. But, with High School behind her she was starting to think that there might be something wrong with her. The truth was that she did not EVER feel sexual or sexually excited. Neither men nor women, boys or girls excited her. She had been kissed a couple of times in High School but never got that “warm, squishy feeling” that her girls boasted about. So, when the local sex clinic advertised for a few volunteers to be tested for their “Sexual I.Q.” she took a deep breath and answered the ad.

Just then the door opened and the clinic nurse, a forty-something brunette with large round glasses, came through the doorway. “Allison?” she said with a low, smokey voice.

“Yes?” said the blonde teenager.

“The Doctor will see you now.”

“O.K.” said the girl with a slight gulp at the end of the sentence. Allison got up and followed the nurse into the next room.

As the door closed behind her there was a brief moment of darkness. She heard a somewhat loud click and a spotlight shown down on a chair in the center of the room. It seemed to be covered by black leather and almost resembled the type of chair that you would find in a dentist’s office. However, It was designed with some unusual attachments that Allison did not recognize. Plus it seemed to be designed for comfort.

A second click turned on all the lights in the room revealing Doctor Byron to her.

“Hello Allison, “ said the middle aged physician. He smiled sweetly at her as he walked up to the teenager and extended his hand to her. His low baritone voiced seemed soothing somehow to listen to. Allison shook his hand as he continued, “It was very kind and very brave of you to answer the ad. Not many people are able to face their sexual life or the problems within it without seeking some expert advise or help.”

The girl just nodded. The doctor led the girl over to the chair and gestured for her to sit.

As she sat he continued, “Now I need for you to trust me and Nurse Shelley. We are going to help you explore the areas that you feel that you need attention to. We will start with a quiz and some casual examining. If you ever feel uncomfortable in any way we will stop. Does that sound O.K. to you?”

“Yes, Doctor,” said the girl.

“Now lie back in the chair and we will do an initial scan of your erotic centers. Nothing will touch you and you should not feel any discomfort. In fact, most patients find the sensations to be quite pleasant. Are you nervous?”

“A little. What do you mean by erotic centers, Doctor?”

He smiled knowingly and explained, “All humans have certain parts of their bodies that respond to sexual or erotic stimulation. By understanding these areas better we can draw many conclusions about your sexual or erotic mindset.”

The girl nodded and swallowed hard while trying to lean back in the large chair. The doctor nodded to the nurse who flipped off the main lights in the room. She then took a place across from the chair where there seemed to be a bank of computer monitors that were the only other sources of light other than the overhead spot.

At this moment the doctored pulled a large metallic arm from the base of the chair and positioned it about one foot above the girl’s head.

“Are you ready?” he said.

The girl nodded.

“O.K., now just close your eyes and relax. I think you will find this experience to be quite pleasant”

The girl closed her eyes and nodded again. After a moment she said in a soft voice “O.K.”

“Relax and enjoy” he said, flipping a switch on the arm.

The girl seemed to hear a soft “whirling sound” and then saw a bluish light emanating from the end of the arm. The blue light shown down on her face and head. She felt her body relaxing involuntarily. Soon her face showed no strain. There even seemed to be a slight grin coming over her full, pink lips.

As the doctor walked over to the bank of monitors he turned back to ask, “Does that feel all right, Allison?”

“It feels fine.....” her voice trailing off.

“Oh, you will find it hard to speak for a while. If I give you permission to speak then you will respond, is that clear?

At first, the girl started to try to speak but a grin came over her face stopping her and then she just nodded.

“Good Girl,” he continued. “You are my good girl now, aren’t you? You may respond.”

“Yes Doctor. I am your good girl.” she smiled and fell silent.

“Doctor,” exclaimed the nurse. “Look at this---" she said, motioning to areas on the computer monitors. "Her heterosexual and homosexual centers are both huge!””

“WOW” said the doctor, “And both seemingly right on top of one another. No wonder she has been in conflict. Usually they are quite separate and distinct. She will make a wonderful subject.”

“Also, Doctor there was a positive erotic spite when she said ‘I am your good girl.’”

“Splendid,” he continued, “She probably has a Daddy complex-” As he looked back at his new subject a sly, knowing smile came across his lips.

“And Mommy complex, too,” she continued while starting to unbutton the first couple of buttons to her white, silk blouse.

The doctor took one last look at the computer screen before turning back to his subject and walking over to the side of the chair.

The girls mind was awash with erotic images. Naked men and women. Couples copulating. She saw large penises and swollen nipples. She saw strong muscled arms and thrusting vaginas. She saw beautiful men and women dancing erotically as if just for her. She had never thought that nude people could look so sexy.......She heard the doctor’s voice.

“You will concentrate on my voice,” he said flipping a different switch on the arm that was suspended just above the teenager’s head. The light now glowed red and the sexual imagery in Allison’s mind stopped. In fact, her mind was a blank with no thoughts. “You will answer my questions as I ask them. Do you understand?”

“Yes Doctor.”

“Good Girl. You are going to do anything and everything I tell you to do. Is that O.K.?”

Yes, Doctor.”

“Good girl. Now I want you to tell me your first sexual experience.”

“I’m still a virgin, Doctor.”

“That’s O.K....Tell me when was the first time that you noticed your breasts and nipples were growing? How old were you?”

“Eleven or twelve Doctor.”

“O.K. I want you to pretend today that you are twelve years old. Can you do that for your Doctor?”

“Yes Doctor,” she agreed while her voice rose to a slightly higher pitch.

“Good girl. You are going to be Daddy’s little girl today, aren’t you? Will you do anything that your Daddy tells you to do? Do you want to please him?”

“Oh, yes Doctor.”

“You will no longer call me doctor. I am your Daddy now. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Daddy, oh yes.” the now little girl exclaimed as her mannerisms transformed into that of the 12 year old girl.

“You want to please your Daddy in every possible way, don’t you?”

“Yes, Daddy, I do.

“Good, you’re Daddy’s Good Little Girl, aren’t you?”

Yes, Daddy. I am your Good Little Girl.”

“Good, that pleases your Daddy very much. You’ll do anything your Daddy tells you to do to please him won’t you?”

“Oh, yes, Daddy, how can I please you?”

At this moment the doctor moved the arm above the girl’s breast area and flipped a switch that now shown a green light on the teenager’s chest.

“How does that feel? Do you feel anything?”

“Yes, Daddy it...kinda tingles...”

“Good. Now lean upward and open your eyes.”

“Yes Daddy,” she said obediently following his orders. The Doctor moved the arm so that it still shown directly onto the girl’s chest area.

“Now, you will tell Daddy about discovering your boobies today.”

“Yes, Daddy, My boobies and my nipples are getting bigger.”

“How do you feel about that?”

“I guess I like it. many of the other girls have seen their titties growing for a few years now. I guess mine are supposed to.”

“Yes, little Allison, they are supposed to grow so that you can become a woman. Will you please show your Daddy your little titties?”

“Oh, Yes Daddy,” she said dutifully starting to unbutton the buttons on her blouse. “They’re not like Mommy’s yet, though. They feel funny today. They feel different somehow...all tingly.”

With that the Doctor turned a dial on the arm that increased the intensity of the green light.

“You may take your blouse completely off for your Daddy. Do you like the idea of showing your Daddy your boobies, even as they tingle?”

“Oh, yes Daddy,” she replied as she completed talking off her blouse. The Nurse walked up and took it from her which did not seem to bother her at all. Allison was wearing a fairly modest white bra that latched in the front.

“Do you like Nurse Shelley? She has a woman’s body, doesn’t she?”

“Oh, yes, Daddy. Her boobs and hips are much bigger than mine. I-” she stopped suddenly.

“You what?” the doctor questioned.

“I think she is a pretty lady, that’s all.”

“Would you like to see her take her top off too?”

“Well-.... I-......I-......., that’s so  naughty of me to think that....” she said, her voice trailing off.....

“That’s O.K., my dear, your Daddy is going to teach you all about naughty sex today. Does that thought excite you?”

“Oh, yes, Daddy, I feel so strange....” she stopped talking as her hands reached up to squeeze both her boobs through her bra...she stopped again and blushed while putting her hands down by her sides.

“That’s O.K. Little Girl,” reassured the Doctor. “Soon all you will be able to think about is the sensations that are coursing through your veins. You want your Daddy to help you understand these feelings, don’t you, Little Girl?”

“Yes Daddy pleeeaassee,” she exclaimed, almost begging.

“Good Girl,” he said smiling. “Now your Daddy is going to tell you about your pretty titties. Do you want your Daddy to see them naked?”

“Oh Yes, Daddy, please” she blurted out as she thrust her chest toward the doctor.

“You know that it is very naughty for you to desire to show your Daddy your cute boobies, don’t you?”

"Oh, yes, Daddy, it’s very naughty....”

“But you want to be very naughty today for your Daddy, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes, Daddy, so very naughty...” her voiced trailed off again. She was struggling to keep her hands by her side. She so wanted to play with her boobs and pull on her own excited nipples.

“Good Girl, “ he said, sitting on the side of the chair. He then reached over and unbuckled the clasp holding the teenaged girl’s bra together. and opened it allowing her firm, well-shaped breasts to cascade forward. “You have very pretty boobies, my dear. They need for your Daddy to touch them, don’t they?”

“Oh, yes, Daddy, pleeeaassee.”

With that he turned the girl sideways so that her legs dangled off the opposite side of the chair. He leaned her back against his chest. As he reached around to start feeling the teenager’s breasts he whispered in her ear. “You love Daddy touching your Little Girl titties, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes, Daddy,” she agreed without hesitation.

She started to moan softly as he continued to run his fingers up and down her boobflesh. He then paused. She let out a disappointed yelp.

“Oh, Daddy, please don’t stop”

“But it’s so naughty for you to want your Daddy to play with your Little Girl titties.”

“Daddy, please make me be naughty with you, please,” she pleaded.

“O.K., my dear,” and with that he grabbed both of her large bumpy nipples simultaneously and started pulling on them expertly.

“Oh, Daddy, yeeesssssssss,”

So wrapped up now was she with her sexual encounter that she found it hard to speak or express....just moan approval. “OOOOOHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh yyyyeeeesssssssss.”

Her nipples continued to harden and enlarge as the man pulled and moved them back and forth between his thumb and his forefinger. All Allison could do was watch her man’s caresses in fascination. She had never seen her nipples so excited and large before. In fact, she felt that her nipples were at least an inch or two larger than just a few minutes before. In fact, she felt her boobs were growing with every heaving sighed breath she was taking. But how was that possible?

“Now, what does my naughty little girl want Daddy to do to her boobies?”

“AAAANNNNYYTTTTHHHHIINNNGGGG....ohhhhhhhhh”

“That’s a Good, Naughty girl” He turned the girl back onto the chair. “Let me give your boobies a little special treatment first,” he said pushing the green lighted arm to within a few inches of the girl’s heaving chest. He flipped another switch which brought the intensity of the light up as it started to pulsate. He look at his watch as if to time this segment of the “treatment”. Allison, looked down, astounded to find her boobs swelling in size and her nipples elongating to be 4 or 5 inches across and 3 to 4 inches sticking straight outward. Suddenly the girl’s pelvis began to twitch back and forth thrusting hard against the leathered chair.

“Ooooooohhhhhhhh, what are you doing to me, Daddy? ooooHHHHHHH.”

“You feel it down there, don’t you?” he said with a knowing smile on his face.

“Oh, yes, Daddy,ssssssssoooooooooooooo ggggoooooooooooooodddddddddd.”

With that he flipped off the lighted arm and pulled the “not-so-little-girl” upward. He started again to play with her now magnificent breasts and reaching downward for the first time he drew close enough to start kissing and licking them.

“You want your Daddy to kiss and lick your nipples don’t you?” By this point, Allison was so far gone that she could only moan her approval as she nodded up and down.

The Doctor then grabbed her right boob and started to gently lick the massive nipple that adorned it.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

He drew her nipple into his well-trained mouth and started to tongue the now-huge aureola inside of his mouth as if it were another giant tongue. All Allison could do was continue to moan while pulling the Doctor’s head closer to the rest of her breast.

“Oh, yes, Daddy,ssssssssoooooooooooooo ggggoooooooooooooodddddddddd.”

In the darken background, Nurse Shelley could “no longer stand it herself” she was so turned on by watching the Doctor’s Sensual Seduction of the teenager. She unbuttoned her blouse completely and unhooked and removed her bra. Next she slid her panties downward revealing a very wet, pink elongated labia. Her full breasts were tipped with very large pink nipples that just ached for attention. Her right hand reached up to start playing with her very excited right nipple while her other hand moved downward to her swollen clit.........


CHAPTER TWO

“Good Girl,” The Doctor continued. “”Now your Daddy need to do various things to you so he won’t be able to always be sucking on your excited girlie nipples”

“mmmH-” the girl let out what sounded like a disappointed yelp to the doctor.

“Yes, I know,” said the Doctor as he stood up and reached down to what appeared to be a utility drawer that was housed at the base of the chair. Just above the drawer was a control panel. The doctor flicked two switches and Allison could hear a new set of sounds coming from behind the chair. She would find out later that they were a series of air compressors. From the drawer the doctor lifted up what seemed to Allison like two large clear cylinders that were almost one foot long each. Both cylinders had what appeared to be connected to something below the chair by small clear tubing.

“These are what we call vacuum tubes,” he explained, “Have you ever seen anything like them before?”

Struggling to talk, the teenager said, “Not----Really---Daddy.....What do they do?” she managed to blurt out.

He smiled and said, “They are very useful in keeping your boobies aroused, my dear. Now, do us both a favor and lick the end of vacuum tube one.”

At that moment he placed the opened end of the first cylinder at the young girl’s mouth. “Use lots of saliva and lick the very top inside walls of the tube,” he instructed.

The girl tentatively started to lick the inside as ordered.

“Spit on it,” he commanded. “make it wet-”

The girl tried to obey but was very awkward.

“Your trying, at least,” he said. “Stop for a moment and try this instead.” He placed his left hand behind her head while taking two fingers from his right hand and putting them close to the teenager’s mouth. “Stick your daddy’s fingers into your mouth and suck on them.”

The young girl hungrily obeyed and started to suck on the older man’s fingers.

“Make my finger’s very wet,” he continued, “That’s right. soon you’ll be able to suck your Daddy’s cock like this, won’t you, my naughty girl?”

“Oh.....YES....YES Daddy,” She was able to say while still licking the fingers.

The doctor then took and wet the top inside of tube number one using his fingers which he would dip into the girl’s willing mouth.

“Now, that should do,” he said while grabbing the 19 year old’s right breast and placing it into the first cylinder.
Allison thought the sensation was a little weird at first. Her breast was almost sticking straight up now. The doctor flicked another switch on the chair. With that Allison could feel her whole tit being sucked on. Her nipple was being pulled and pulled now toward the end of the tube. She had never felt anything quite like it.

“How does that feel, little girl?”

“Oh.....It’s so good, Daddy...Can we do the other one?”

He smiled and nodded at her. This time he only needed to place Tube #2 in her hands for her to dutifully lubricate the inside of the tube’s walls with her spit. After a while he said, “That should do it.” and took the cylinder away from her while grabbing her other breast and placing it into the tube. Allison loved the sensations of the two vacuum tubes sucking on her hungry nipples and boobflesh. Both of the teenager’s breasts were sticking straight up now while the tubes sucked them higher and higher into the air.

“Do you like that, Little Girl?” said the Doctor again smiling knowingly at her.

“Oh, yes, Daddy---My boobies are so big now and.....ohhhhhhhhhhh.....soooooo......gooooodddddddd........mmmmmmmmmm,” she said as she seemed to get lost in the sensations that the vacuums were making on her.

With that the doctor reached behind the back of the chair and pushed a button that brought the back of the chair upward so that Allison was sitting straight up, her boobs still jutting straight out from her chest.

“Nurse?” he asked.

“Oh, yes, doctor please,” Nurse Shelley replied to her doctor.

“Please join us now.”

“Oh, yes, Doctor, yes-” she said while obviously stopping her impassioned masturbation session which had been going on silently in the background.

The Nurse did nothing, however, to cover up her exposed breasts while joining the doctor at the side of the chair.

“Allison is being a very good girl today,” he said.

“I can see that,” she said with a sweet smile crossing her lips.

The Sex Doctor turned toward his young subject who continued to moan softly while her luscious boobs were being administered to by the vacuum tubes.

He continued, “ Allison, you’re Daddy’s little girl, aren’t you?” The girl nodded as she continued to stare at her breasts being sucked upon. “You will do absolutely anything your Daddy desires, won’t you?”

“Yes....mmmmmmmmm....Daddy......ohhhhhhh...yyyeeesssssss,” replied the teenager.

“Good. You’re such a good girl for your Daddy. Now, you’ve been such a good girl that I’ve asked your Mommy to join us in your sex lesson. You will refer to Nurse Shelley from now on as ‘Mommy’, do you understand?”
“Oh, yesssssssss.......she’s my Mommy now......mmmmmmmmmmmm.......”

“Good girl. You love your Mommy, don’t you?”

“Oh, yesssssssss.......Love my Mommyyyyyyyyyyy.....ohhhhhhhhhh....”

“Good Girl, you make your Daddy very happy when you obey him.”

He nodded to the nurse and they both helped to turn Allison’s legs once more so that they dangled off the side of the chair. It was obvious that the teenager was losing all voluntary movement. The vacuum tubes continued to suck at her now swollen, distended nipples providing the young girl with continued pleasure. The Nurse gingerly straddled the younger girl, placing her knees on the chair on either side of the teenager’s smallish hips. She then pulled on the vacuum tubes slightly so that she could place her upper torso in between them. From this position her full, large nippled breasts were only a few inches from the younger girl’s mouth. Allison’s gazed riveted onto the older women’s breasts. She could not stop staring at them. They were so full and round and her pink nipples were large and attractive. The doctor positioned himself right behind the nurse so that his legs were on either side of the young girl’s closed legs. He reached up from behind the well-endowed nurse and grabbed her right breast, cupping it with three fingers and his thumb while his index finger slowly moved back and forth at the bottom of the large, pink nipple. Allison could see the nipple start to turn bumpy with excitement.

“Do you like your Mommy’s breasts?” he asked.

In a very soft and lowered voice, the teenager replied, “Oh, yessssss-” and stopped abruptly, as if hypnotized by the older lady’s boobs.

“Good girl. Now you will follow Mommy’s instructions. She is going to teach you how to suck her titties. You want to suck on them don’t you?”

The girl nodded as the nurse started her lesson.

“Now, my dear, you can start by using both hands to cup your Mommy’s boob,” instructed the older woman.

She did so.

“That’s right. That’s my good little girl. Now bring your head up.”

With that the older woman moved her right hand behind the young girl’s head and pulled her up to the awaiting right breast nipple.

“You love your mommy’s boobies don’t you? You love your Mommy’s nipples, don’t you?”

The no longer timid girl nodded and continued to stare at the large right nipple that loomed right in front of her.

“What do you want to do to it, my little darling?”

“I want to suck on Mommy’s boobies-” the girl blurted out. It seemed to both the doctor and the nurse that she blushed just then.

“Yes, my sweet girl, you want to suck and lick and kiss Mommy’s boobies. Let me tell you how to please your Mommy’s breast.”

“Oh, yesss, please Mommy.....”

“That’s right. you have a beautiful little mouth for your Mommy’s pleasure. First you will kiss my nipple like it was a hungry tongue.”

With that the girl embarked on her first lesbian experience. She tentatively kissed the right nipple. She pecked at it. Her tentative approached elicited an immediate response from the older woman.

“Oh, my darling girl, you really do need Mommy to teach you, don’t you?” said the nurturing nurse. Allison stopped and gazed up with an angelic and innocent look. “Lean backward slightly, please,” she continued.

The girl did so without hesitation. With that the brunette nurse abruptly pulled off the vacuum tube from the younger girl’s left breast. The now engorged nipple was more swollen than the nurse had ever seen before. The blonde girl let out a small yelp of disappointment.

“Oh, don’t be too disappointed, my dear. Mommy will take care of you. Just relax and enjoy while you learn,” said the brunette. The nurse bent slightly downward and cupped the willing teenager’s left boob lifting it to her mouth.

“First you can start by flicking the nipple with your fingers to make it excited.” The older woman then took her right hand and placed her thumb and middle finger right next to the girl’s nipple. She then proceeded to flick the already excited nipple with her fingers.

“Oh!” exclaimed the blonde 19 year old.

“Yes, you like that, don’t you, my dear?” asked the brunette.

“Oh, yes, more pleeeeaaassssseeee,” begged the girl.

The buxom nurse proceeded to flick the young girl’s nipple a few more times. Each time the girl’s body would convulse slightly as if an erotic earthquake were traveling through her body.

The nurse stroked the teenager’s blonde hair while explaining, “I’m sorry, my darling, but we are getting ahead of ourselves. Now, with your nipple all excited it’s really easy to kiss and lick and suck.”

Leaning forward, the nurse then whispered into Allison’s ear, “Your Daddy will probably flick your excited nipples repeatedly whiles he’s fucking your beautiful wet, tight pussy. He’ll probably bite your nipples exquisitely while your young, hungry pussy causes him to shoot his hot load inside of you. You’re going to love the feeling of your Daddy’s cum being shot up inside of you. You’re really going to love your Daddy fucking you so hard that you can’t help but cum and cum all over his hard, excited cock. In fact, soon it will be all you’re thinking of.”

All the young blonde could do was stare wide-eyed at the older woman while the nurse proceeded with her lesson. While grabbing the breast she started to kiss all around the young girl’s aureola.

“First, you should kiss around the nipple. You don’t want your Mommy to get too excited too fast. Well, maybe you do. But most women enjoy a build up to “attention to the prize”.

The brunette then started to lick the outside ridges of the young girl’s excited nipple. The nipple was very bumpy and distended from all of the attention that it had been given thus far. The older woman then proceed to talk and act out her lesson on the girl’s left nipple.

“Now you should take your tongue and try licking from the bottom of the nipple up to the tip. You then can try licking the sides of the now excited nipple tip.”

As she continued, Allison closed her eyes and started to moan softly as she enjoyed the attention that her older lesbian lover was giving to her.

“Now place your hungry mouth on top of the nipple and slowly press your mouth down on top of it. Draw the nipple into your mouth and kiss it as if it were a sexy tongue,” the nurse continued.

The older woman followed her own instruction and drew the young girl’s pink erect nipple into her very skilled mouth.

“OOooooHHHH!” exclaimed the blonde girl in excited approval. She had never thought before how very sexy a woman’s nipples actually were.

Shelley pulled the nipple using suction from her mouth. She licked at it and then her tongue darted outward striking the nipple as if it were a warm soft fist. She then lowered her front teeth slowly down on top of the excited flesh and started to lightly bite at the prize.

“Oh! Oh,God! YESSSSS!,” blurted out the now, sex crazed girl.

“Good,” said the older woman with a sly smile crossing her lips. ”NOW, it’s my turn!”

With that, the nurse pulled Allison upward so that her face was once more right in front of her older lover’s exposed boobs. Allison started to tentatively stroke Shelley’s large breasts starting on the sides.

“Grab them both,” instructed Shelley. “Grab Mommy’s big boobs!”

She did so. The nurse’s nipples were already very stimulated in reaction to the previous events. They were large and dark pink, almost cherry red. Allison could see round bumps emerging from the nippled flesh.

“Now suck Mommy’s nipples. Suck them like you’re Mommy’s baby!” commanded the older woman.

The young blonde cupped the other woman’s right breast with both hand and lowered her full, teenage lips down almost on top of the nipple. Her young tongue then slowly emerged from her mouth as she slowly stated to lick the perimeter of the nipple. Before long she was pulling the erect nipple into her mouth.

“That’s right, lick and suck Mommy’s big, sensitive nipple,” the nurse responded approvingly while starting to slowly stroke the blonde’s hair. “Grab Mommy’s other nipple and play with it while you suck.”

Allison gently stroked the underside of the left breast and then started to lightly touch the left nipple.

“Squeeze it and pinch it! OHHHHHHHH such a good girl ....oooohhhhh yesss my sweet baby....” shouted the very stimulated nurse.

“Bite Mommy’s nipple while you---ohhh---squeeze and pinch. That’s right, squeeze and pinch it hard!”

Allison could not believe how intimate she was being with another woman. She loved the way that “Her Mommy” was responding to her attentions. It was so naughty! But she could no longer control her sexual impulses and would do whatever the older woman desired.

“Oh, yeah, now push them both together, “ continued the older brunette grabbing the sides of her ample tits and pushing them together to illustrate the action to the younger girl.

“Oh, yes Mommy.” Allison grabbed at the sides of both boobs crushing them together. Suddenly she realized that both of the woman’s hard nipples were right in front of her mouth.

“Now, suck and bite and lick both of Mommy’s nipples!,” instructed the very aroused nurse.

Allison responded quickly by placing the sides of the older woman’s erect nipples on each side of her outstretched tongue. She moved her tongue back and forth.

“Ohhhhhhh, gooooddd giiirrrllll! Pull them ---ohhhhhhh--- BOTH into your mouth and bite them using your side teeth.”

Just then the overhead lights went on as the two women heard the doctor from across the room stating, “Sorry, Ladies but time is up.”

Both women heaved sighs of frustration at this sentence. The nurse very reluctantly stepped down from her position so that she was once more on the floor. The doctor walked back over to the chair and proceeded to move the now very bewildered teenager’s legs back onto the chair and turned the light arm back to it’s original position above her head. The bluish light shown on the blonde’s face and head. At first, Allison thought to protest but as the light shown on her she found herself unable to speak.

The doctor sat on the side of the chair and slowly stroked the blonde’s lovely hair while comforting her, “I know, I know. You are very frustrated right now, my dear. But your Daddy knows what’s best for you, doesn’t he?”

The girl slowly nodded.

“Yes, my dear, soon you will be Daddy’s VERY naughty, VERY sexy girl----but not today.”

“AWww-,” was the disappointed noise that the teenager managed to vocalize.

“You’ve been a very good girl today,” he continued. ”You have pleased your Daddy and Mommy very much. But now you must forget about what took place here today. Nurse Shelley will lead you into the recovery room in a minute. Once you enter the recovery room you will not understand or remember what your session today was like. You will, however, feel really wonderful. You will sleep for a while in the recovery room until I come get you. As you dream this week your dreams will be of sexy, naughty things. You will desire to return to your Doctor for your next session and enjoy the wonderful feeling that you have right now. When you awake from your naughty dreams you will have an overwhelming desire to play with your tight little teenaged pussy. You must not allow yourself to do that. Instead, you will overcome these feelings be thinking, ‘I must go back to the doctor to ask why I feel like this.’ Do you understand?”

“Yes, Daddy....,” the suddenly very exhausted teen was barely able to speak in response.

The nurse, having re-buttoned her blouse, albeit with her bra still off, walked up behind the Doctor and whispered into his ear, “I’m soooooo fuckin’ horny!”

The Doctor smiled. “Don’t worry, my dear, who is scheduled next?”

“Oh, that would be Erika, Doctor,” replied the Nurse still breathing a little heavier than normal.

“Aw, yes, Erika..... I’m sure she will ‘help you out’ with your predicament,” he said chuckling softly while adding, “Mine too,” With that he winked at the brunette.

“Come, my dear, you’re very sleepy now, aren’t you?” said the nurse to the young blonde.

Allison could just nod as she was lead off to the recovery room by the older woman.
© Copyright 2007 The Magician (the_magician at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1205149-Dr-SexDaddy-MD-Chapters-1--2