*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1207025-A-World-Turned-Upside-Down
by samiam
Rated: 13+ · Other · Drama · #1207025
Fate tore them apart. Years later the werewolf falls in love again.
Chapter One: Forbidden Love

40 years ago-

         Vampires are the most known creatures of the night. To survive they drain the blood from their prey. Vampires stick to the shadows so not many humans know they exist. The only way to kill a vampire is to take a wooden stake to its heart. Vampires are smart enough not to go out in the daylight, knowing the pain and agony that it will cause. It will cause them to burst into flames and nothing will be left but a pile of dust.
         Another creature of the night that is just as vicious and cruel are werewolves. Werewolves turn into these uncontrollable beasts every full moon. Werewolves are prone to killing and eating people without compunction regardless of the moral character of the person when human. They’re  also immune to damage caused by ordinary weapons, being vulnerable only to silver objects.
         To vampires, werewolves are worthy creatures to have around. They will do anything that they are told without reason. Why? It was believed that vampires were superior to werewolves. Vampires have their enhance abilities all the time, while werewolves don’t.  Vampires naturally had the advantage. One vampire though rules both races. The very first vampire to ever walk the Earth. His name was Lord Demetrius. His daughter Gwen was different from other vampires. She showed emotions, love, happiness, sadness, remorse. Vampires lived deep in the forest of Transylvania. They lived in grand houses while werewolves who worked more lived in broken down shacks that they built. 
  *                     *                          *                                  *                                  *   
Night-
         Demetrius was standing out on his balcony, watching some werewolves build more house for themselves, fetching food for everyone. He stayed for about another hour or so to make sure everything went smoothly then went back inside. Moments later, Gwen came out to get some fresh air.

© Copyright 2007 samiam (samika at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1207025-A-World-Turned-Upside-Down