*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1208373-Graduation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Adult · #1208373
Friends, Fun, Freedom
Graduation

Part 1

“YEAH!” A sassy blonde yelled as she blew a horn. “I love L.A.” She was having a ball, her fluffy cheek length blonde hair bounced as she danced in the street. “Come on guys! Kelly! Ashley!” She was so hyper., and wanted the girls to join in on the street dance. The boys, on the other hand, were too busy taking shots and acting like total and complete dare-devils., that they weren’t into dancing.
They were on spring break in L.A, Kelly, a slender-curvy girl with lightly tanned skin and shoulder length brown hair was dressed in the Latest Hollywood trend. “Billy-Baby, are you really just gonna drink the entire trip?” Walking up to him, she leaned down and gracefully kissed him.
He jerked he down, knocking them both to the ground. “Come on, lets get dirty?” He began caressing her wonderful form. Placing rough kisses across her neck, he was hot and trying to make her wet. “Kelly, come on, please?” He realized her movement wasn’t responding to his. “Kel..?”
Pulling away she got up and dusted herself off, flinging her loose mini-skirt around, she smiled playfully. “Not out here, too many people…” She began to run. “If you catch me you can have me!”
“Oh,” Billy knew what she was getting at. “So I gotta work to get some…” Rising to his feet, he chased after her. “You better run to the hotel room, or else the public will have a show!”
“Yucky!” Ashley, the youngest and most innocent girl in the group yelled. “No Public, oh-no!” She isn’t your normal senior, her mind is on books and collage, instead of boys and sex. “John, please say that you will never be like that…Okay?”
John, her boyfriend, has jet-black hair which is normally spiked and dresses in your average “prep” fashion. He too is a little into the books but still he’s a guy and likes to “play” a little. “I don’t think I will ever be like that. Billy is too into Kelly’s body, but I’m into your personality.” He stood up and took her hand in his. “Wanna go for a walk?”
“Awe!” She blushed.
Mike, your basic punk, laughed in there childish relationship. “Jen!” Putting his mudslide down he ran and embraced her. “I only ask one thing of you…”
“And?” She tugged softly on his shaggy blonde locks.
Rubbing noses with her, “never be like Ashley…PLEASE!”
Kissing him, Jen un-embraced herself. “You can count on that, Sorry being all girly isn’t me…” Jogging to the table he was sitting at she gulped down his mudslide. “Ohh, that’s what I needed..”
Taking a seat next to her Mike chuckled. “You are awesome baby.” Just as he placed an arm around her A couple walked passed them talking about a rave club that was starting in moments. “Man, she gonna wanna go.” He warned himself.
“OHH!” Zipping around. “Mike, baby, please…it’s a rave!” Jennifer begged.
She looked so damn cute with her little sad-face and puppy-dog eyes, plus she was between his legs at this moment. “Well…”
Rubbing on his inner-thighs, “Party first then we can play…” She knew this would get him to say yes and she was hoping the party would ware him out so they wouldn’t have to play.
Sighing, “okay…”
© Copyright 2007 Ryuichi Minamino (rikku6256 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1208373-Graduation