*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1209040-lasciviousness
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Essay · Family · #1209040
This is about my Father's suicide.
      My mothers’ lasciviousness has left the whole family abashed. It is like drinking lactic acid, the thought just burns in my stomach.
Her decision was the catalyst for my Father’s last thought, which has torn me apart from the inside out. The odium and distrust for all mankind has been germinating within me for years on end. I am not an emotionless DICK, it’s just I have seen the world. It seems so harmless at first sight until a life changing event occurred, then it opened up Pandora’s Box. Just one lewd act and the world is different. Oh! How my grandmother should have named my mother Shiva, the Hindu God of reproduction and destruction. It just seems like she is the better of the two. My mother, Father and the family have all taken the share of the effects of her infidelities. I wish I could alter time and destroy the “beast with two backs” that she created with her lover in their torrid relationship.
        My mother is a leech upon my skin, sucking out my whole life. Draining me until, my veins run arid. Creating a mortal coil wrapped around my soul. She has helped me reach my finiteness, but still I have enough energy to fight back. But I fight with my right hand, my weak, non-dominant hand. Some say that gambling is the bane of their existence; well my bane is my mother (the juggernaut).
        Still she got away with murder. You can murder someone through word, looks, and actions. You don’t have to kill someone through physical abuse. My mother abated my Father until there was nothing left of him, just a cavity in his soul. She finally destroyed him till the point of no return, which is when my Father shot himself. He died on September 6th 1995. But my Fathers death most affected me; he helped me be crowned the king of despair.
        The actions of my family play through my mind like a video reel. The pictures are just engraved into the back of my mind. How could my mother allow her libido interfere with our family life? Her lecherous acts expunged my family. She has found her nest and it turns out everything is her fault. I’ll give her all the blame she should feel ashamed. She is the women who cast 1,000 ships and put the whole family at war.
        I guess all in all is all we are and she will get what is coming to her. May an orifice be created so hell may accept her sordid soul. We all have taken her share of wrath soon we won’t have to deal with her. She will stand before god, and I hope he shows no mercy on her soul. Goddamn her, please.
© Copyright 2007 TheLake (thelake1988 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1209040-lasciviousness