*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1211253-The-Lost
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Yuvia
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Other · #1211253
A sequel to A Dreamer's Realm, that was unfortunatelly deleted by lack of space.
I believe in the spirit. I believe that we are all capable of crafting our own paths, our own destiny. I believe that faith is a matter of choice. Then again, I believed I served a greater purpose at one point in my life, so who the hell am I to tell you what should or shouldn’t you believe. But you see – it’s all connected. We are all connected in some radical, twisted way to one another, even beyond our entire belief system. Let me set you an example: we all look up at the night sky and gaze in awe at the marvelous picture that has been set upon us – all those stars shinning brightly. And we wonder about what lies beyond those stars, and we find ourselves amazed for what lies beyond those stars might overwhelm our senses, so we choose not to believe. And in the planet known as Khoriean, not believing might just destroy the essence of the Hexagon, the only filter of energy this universe knows of. The Hexagon is controlled by the heart of a being that goes by the name of Kube, whose father is a kherubiem (vulgarly known in your language as a musical angel) by the name of Aik, who is a native of the city of Melodia, in the heart of a planet known to us all as Ultarsiep, the last child of the sun. Here, a secret-keeper by the name of Escrandy is deeply in love with a demon known as Nueval, who is the leader of the 13 demons that control Chimera, once a moon to a planet called Atlian – a planet that was once home of the Atlianinan Gods. One of these Gods, Agni, is the grandfather of the current Fairy King, Paris Alexander, whose mother used to be an Earth angel under the command of an archangel that goes by the name of Michael, who has made Earth his own domain by allowing fear take the place of compassion. And in the middle of this are the non-believers who thrive and decide to turn their eyes toward the dark side of the moon. You see how we’re all connected? Now, you might be reading this and smile, believing (as many do) that this is just another story of epic battle in a place that does not exist in the middle of the Earth, or maybe that somewhere in between the lines a witch and a lion will fight for the realm that lies beyond the closet doors, or that maybe a child will be left with a scar in the shape of a bolt in the middle of his forehead, thus becoming incredibly famous. It’s possible that you might close this book and decide not to continue reading it, convincing yourself that this is nothing but a set of boiled-out dreams out of the mind of some mediocre writer. But then again, that’s the wonderful thing about dreams: they tend to make you believe they’re not true.
© Copyright 2007 Yuvia (yuvia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1211253-The-Lost