*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1212164-the-fantasy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Erotica · #1212164
no style to it, just as it steamed from my mind
....she was waking up from the sex power nap, she watched her lover still asleep next to her, her lover's hair all matted with sweat, tears and her own pussy juices from when she rode her lover's face earlier. carefully, to not disturb her sleeping beauty, she came around the end of the bed and spread her lover's legs ever so carefully, her pussy was throbbing in anticipation, her heat was unbearable, she smelled her lover's pussy and was instantly intoxicated with the mixture of scents, she inhaled as much as she could, feeling her own pussy throbbing harder, her juices, running down her legs, slowly, she lowered her head and kissed the still hard clit, passed her tongue over it so slighlty, her lover only sighed in her sleep, then she spread her lover's pussy farther apart, licking every crevice and sticking her tongue deep into her, making her moan and shift in her sleep, she wanted her to continue sleeping, to make her believe she was having the most wonderful dream, her lover stirred, moving her hips toward her waiting mouth, she knew now that she was awake, her heat was even more intense than before, her scent mustier, heavy in the air, she took her offering into her mouth and thrusted her tongue wildly into her, making her so aroused, she then turned her over on her stomach, making her ass stick up into the air, she was in all fours, their favorite position, then like a skilled artist, she went to work, licking her puckered asshole, tasting the saltiness of her sweat, the sweetness of her cum and the intoxicating aromas that eminated and filled the air, thick, heavy; they were so high on their love making they did not even notice when he walked in, he just sat on the corner chair, he was naked, and hard for days, he sat and watched his wife loving on her lover, he started to jack his dick so slow, just like their lovemaking, he was enthralled with their passion, the way they both moved to the same rhythm, like a soundless melody, as one, his precum was building and he knew his wife's lover wanted it more than anything, but he did not want to interrupt, so he waited and watched as his wife thrusted her tongue deep into her lover's asshole, making it give just a little at a time, making it ready for him to penetrate her later, he was getting intoxicated with the scents of the room, he already knew that his wife had made love to her while he was at work and that made him almost explode with the thought of having them two in bed together just for him, then he watched as his wife stuck her finger into her girlfriend and slowly worked her asshole up a bit more, they still had no idea he was in the room, they were alone in the world as far as they were concerned. his wife's lover's asshole started to react nicely to his wife's skilled fingers and he heard her moan in pleasure when the finger was going in and out, and saw that his wife's pussy was dripping and had to control himself and not take her right then and there, he had to wait and see this beautiful scene play out in front of him, then his wife flipped her lover over and still had her finger deep inside her lover, pounded her asshole, one, two, then three fingers went in, until she had all four into her lover's asshole, working it in and out for his thick hard dick, his wife then reached for her own pussy and grabbed her juices, inserting them into her lover's asshole to make it really juicy, just then his wife noticed him, just in time, he was about to burst, he turned her lover onto her knees and without preamble, stuck his hard cock into her and she screamed with pleasure and astonishment at the size of his cock inside her asshole, he stopped still inside of her, he did not want to cum just yet, his wife was in the chair, just watching the two of them in unisom, she was in heaven, her pussy was throbbing still, juices were soaking the chair, but still she did not want to touch herself, she wanted to see everything, feel everything, smell everything, she did not want to be selfish, she wanted this more than anything, so she watched her husband fuck her lover, enjoying every second of it, her lover still was trying to catch her breath from the thickness of her lover's husband, she took a deep breath and let it out, allowing him deeper access to herself, he pumped hard, in, out, in, out, ever so deeper, making her scream with each pump, she kept cumming and cumming, he still did not want to explode, he looked at his wife, she was still sitting there watching, did not move, she had a satisfied look on her face, such love. he kept pounding harder and harder, held on to her hair for support, almost like reins, he then exploded deep inside of her, held on to her hard, grabbed her by the hips and went deeper, she screamed with delight he then spent, let go of her, then his wife came behind her lover and licked all the cum from her asshole, licking it all up, savoring every drop, then her lover layed her down on the bed and kissed her hard on the mouth, licking the remaining cum from her lips, then her tits, licking and sucking hard on her nipples, went down onto her pussy and grabbed on to her hips and licked her like there was no tomorrow, she came over and over and over inside her lovers' mouth, filled her mouth with her juices, and she too was spent. they all laid on the bed for another sex power nap....
© Copyright 2007 chickyliz (chickyliz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1212164-the-fantasy