*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1213581-A-Friendship-Lost
Rated: E · Non-fiction · None · #1213581
This story is about a friendship between two people, which is now gone.
There was a friendship blooming between two people, but then that friendship was lost in July 2006. The friendship was between a girl named Heather Dawe and a boy named Jeremy Fisk. It all started in November 2004 when Jeremy walked into the senior class meeting being held at Lecanto High School in Lecanto, Florida. Then Jeremy sat down and listened to what Heather had to say. After the meeting, Jeremy walked up to Heather and asked her about something she was talking about during the meeting. He asked her about the gift wrapping up at the mall, and she said it was open to anyone who wanted to volunteer. So Jeremy volunteered to help with the gift wrapping. Then the day of the gift wrapping finally arrived. Jeremy went up to the mall and went into K-Mart, where the gift wrapping was taking place. Jeremy sat down next to Heather, and introduced himself to her. Then Jeremy and Heather started talkingand he felt very comfortable talking to her. At that moment, Jeremy was beginning to fall for Heather, and he felt like he had made a new friend. Then, as time went on during their senior year, Jeremy grew very close with Heather. Almost everyday, Jeremy would go to lunch and sit with Heather, and when she wasn't at lunch, Jeremy would sit by himself and feel miserable. But he knew that he had a good friend he could sit with at lunch anytime he wanted. Then came Heather's birthday and also their high school graduation. For Heather's birthday, Jeremy bought her a pendant representing God. Then he reminded her that God is always with her, and also Heather to never forget Jeremy. She even wore the pendant to graduation, and it made Jeremy so happy. After the ceremony, the school bussed all of the graduates to their graduation party the school was throwing for them. But Jeremy didn't see Heather there at the party, even though she was there having fun. So he went and enjoyed himself also until the end of the night. Then, summer came. Heather and Jeremy started losing contact, even though they were only 8 miles apart. But Jeremy would try to call Heather on her cell phone just to see how she was doing, but he would get her voicemail and was forced to leave messages. But, most of the time, Heather would never call him back. Then one day, Jeremy calls Heather to talk to her as usual, and she ends up inviting him to her 4th of July party, which he gradually accepts. So he goes to her party, meets her family and sees a lot of his friends from school. He has the best time of his life. He even played football with Heather and a bunch of other people, and even gets to tackle Heather and has a good laugh about it. After the party, Jeremy couldn't find anyone to take him home, so Heather offers to drive him home in her brand new 2005 Ford Mustang. So he lets her take him home. He brings her into his house to meet his parents, who are half-asleep. Then Jeremy says thank you and good-night to Heather and she leaves his house. One month later, Jeremy reveals his feelings to Heather, who rejects him. Then he gets a job with Wal-Mart pushing carts. Then out of the blue, Heather leaves for college in Fort Myers, Florida without even saying goodbye to Jeremy. That really breaks his heart. What broke his heart even more was when Heather came to Wal-Mart one night and really embarrased him. She came to the store again on November 23, 2005. She was leaving as Jeremy was coming in. He clocked in, and ran outside to talk to Heather. He started out by apologizing to her for all the bad emails he sent her, after the email he got from her in August 2005. Then he asked her if she would write, and she said, "as long as its good". He thought she really meant that, but then he realized that after every email he sent to her, she didn't respond to any of them. That broke Jeremy's heart the most. On March 2, 2006, Jeremy packed up his brother's truck with all of his stuff and moved back to his homestate of Missouri. He moved to Missouri because he was upset with Heather and couldn't stand to be in the same state as her. Then, in July 2006, Jeremy receives an email from Heather saying she was sorry she hadn't written, but she figured that it would be best not to. She then said in her email that she didn't want to be friends with him anymore. That really upset Jeremy even more than when she broke his heart. Jeremy has since forgiven Heather for everything she did to him. That is what led up to their friendship being lost. Every day he hopes to see her again and start their friendship over again. Jeremy did learn a valuable after all he went through with her. He learned that if you ever have feelings for someone, keep them to yourself. You can think how much you love a girl all you want, but you must NEVER tell her how you feel unless she tells you that she loves you first.
© Copyright 2007 Jeremy Fisk (lecantograd05 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1213581-A-Friendship-Lost