*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1214330-The-Legend-of-Shadow-Angel-Chapter-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Aydruc
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1214330
The war begins!
                                      (Still a work in progress)
                                    The Legend of Shadow-Angel
                                          By: Travis Gaugler                    



    Shadow-Angel awoke to the sound of knocking at the door to his room. As he was wondering how someone found their hidden cabin.
Angel opens the door.

Shadow-Angel “ Ok one how di----- oh it’s you Kristal. What’ya need?”

Kristal - “ Ya ummm it’s 6 o’clock.”

Shadow-Angel - “ Wow already?” “Well I’ll be there in a moment.”

Closes the door and walkers over to get some new clothes.

    As Shadow-Angel walks down the hidden stairs in a tree. As he snuck out from the bush’s he noticed some cargo trains with lumber, iron, and other materials they needed. The whole city was like one big ant’s nests even though there were only 89 people in the whole city. His friends were waiting for him over near a house to the south close to a city gate. He also noticed that General Wu was over there with the others siting on some wood . As he walked over to his friends a scribe started to follow him.

Dragon God - “ Why is there a scribe following me?”

Archer God of Gods - “ Oh ya suposeivly he’s going to record everything so like a hundred years from now people will know about it.”

Dragon God - “ Well this is going to be fun.” “Well anyways Archer God you got the papers?”

Archer God of Gods - “Yupe I got them.”

General Lee - “Well then what are we waiting for lets got staterd.”

Warrior God of Gods - “Not so fast you don’t even know what our plans are.”

General Lee - “ Ohh all right what you have?”

Woman - “Oh yeah my name is Mida and this is my uncle Jama.” 

Jama - “Eh?”

Mida - “Nothing uncle just introductions.”

Dragon God - “Ok so Archer God lets see what we got.”

General Lee - “Impresive.”

Archer God of Gods- “Thank you.” “Warrior God and me staid up late to work on them.

Warrior God of Gods - “Ok the way I see it is they will try to attack from all angles thus cornering us....So we’ll probably have to build an underground escape route from the city to some place about a mile away.”

General Lee - “Sounds good except for one thing.” “How in the name of the gods are we to do that!”

Stepping forward. Mage God of Gods - “And that’s were I come in.” You see for Centuries people have been using summons to do work that they can’t.” “ So I intend to summon Hajor one of the of the Earth Gods workers to dig that hole for us.”
© Copyright 2007 Aydruc (shadowangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1214330-The-Legend-of-Shadow-Angel-Chapter-2