*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1215019-Unmasked
Rated: E · Other · Biographical · #1215019
Sometimes you just can't hide
Did I assume a alternate idenity or is that who I really am? Trying to get some peace of mind, just being selfish with my feelings. Either way you unmasked me when I revealed my soul. You are the only one who knows this is about you, to the rest this is just another story. See as you know all too well I have no one to talk with but you....and after all how do I talk to you about you? I don't, I just use the prose as an outlet, tell myself in the third person then I'll always get the answer that I want when I respond. First you laughed then you cried, I was happy then sad I didn't want you to see this for that reason. I have enough sadness to supply the well of souls for years, I try not to let any see that though.My inner most circle of life where no one will enter there is much to be said about many things, you are definately the one closest to being in that circle especially now that I've been unmasked, so now that's done it's time for me to get to work. I hope you don't mind being the cornerstone of most things here but you are the cornerstone of my life lately. Just don't cry, nothing is to be hurtful...these are just good memories that I have and wish to share.........
© Copyright 2007 kenneth wayne (beags at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1215019-Unmasked